Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Why is Ibrahimović priced at £3.85 when he's 36 years old and likely to retire by the end of next season? Even if he earned 50% return on investment each year it still wouldn't be enough to make any profit. If somebody here has him then what is your reason behind it?

• The media love him. He'll likely get some media buzz, and you never know, if he scores the odd brace or hatrick could win forward pb too. He may not play as many games as last season but if he has similar form then worth having. 1 week is a long time in FI world so having him till the end of the season is a long long time!

• If he performs well, he'll automatically win MB.
    If he performs ok, he'll automatically win MB.
    If he pick his nose on the pitch and scratches his bum, he'll automa...

You get the picture.

I just refuse to hold him because he'll also announce his immediate retirement mid-way through a bicycle kick and I'll everyone will sell before I have a chance, leaving me destitute and in a cardboard box with nothing but someone's leftover meal deal to console me.

• @NewUser59855 said in Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

Why is Ibrahimović priced at £3.85 when he's 36 years old and likely to retire by the end of next season? Even if he earned 50% return on investment each year it still wouldn't be enough to make any profit. If somebody here has him then what is your reason behind it?

People think they can sell him before he drops. 50% ROI is great if you call sell him for the price you paid.

Its also a case of people might think he will rise in price when he makes his comeback so might be holding then planning to flip him when that happens.

• @CleanShirtTrader staying away for this very reason, people will be looking to offload by March/April expecting him to retire end of season. Those that already have him at a decent price might be okay and some will make a good profit, but if your buying at £4+ there's a good chance you get burnt pretty badly