Pogba

• The spread on him now!

I will not sell, I will not sell.

• He will go back up in 30 days when this nonsense dies down

• @Finlay77 said in Pogba:

He will go back up in 30 days when this nonsense dies down

He'll win MB today and tomrrow and depending on the Chelsea game then too

• Few good games against Chelsea and juventus and he’ll be back on the raise again. Nowt to worry about

• @NewUser165961 said in Pogba:

Few good games against Chelsea and juventus and he’ll be back on the raise again. Nowt to worry about

Mourinho's emotion with Chelsea and Pogba's old club? He could play great, awful or not at all and the medias will flood in!

• I think people are fully sheep selling now.

I really hope he has a good game tomorrow or Jose subs him at half time!

• @Lukeroro

Normally yes, but I think the media is all going CR7’s way this week.

• Certainly worth holding for jan transfer window if you have him. Could easily go on one of those runs where he wins MB every day for a while.

• Why would you hold just because he can win 8p per share on MB when he’s lost £2 per share in the last couple of weeks? Doesn’t make any sense to me. Can only see him continuing to drop with this goal ‘mechanic’ in play.

• @NewUser171924

The fluctuations in Pogba's sell price are not a major concern if you bought for MB and have confidence in the platform as he will go up in the long term regardless, and regularly return dividends. He'll gain that £2 back as soon as he starts getting MB again, which is never far away. The risk inherent in selling him now in order to try to profit from other players is that you have to beat the commission and spread every time, whereas holding him is a guaranteed earner over time.

• @Specksynder you're very right. But I've lost a lot of confidence in the platform. If clean sheet bonuses get brought in for GKs and maybe defenders, midfielders are in a black hole. Then half of my portfolio is in the shitter. Nervous times.

• @NewUser171924 said in Pogba:

Why would you hold just because he can win 8p per share on MB when he’s lost £2 per share in the last couple of weeks? Doesn’t make any sense to me. Can only see him continuing to drop with this goal ‘mechanic’ in play.

In the long run he will bounce back and win some buzz. In between that moment you could have sold him then brought other players that dont do well, sell them lose more money on commision or instant selling ect ect.
    It can be a bit of a vicious circle, I know from my own experience is not to panic.
    Pogba is a proven buzz winner and you can guarantee he will come good just have faith.

• @NewUser171924
    As when he starts winning MB again his price will rise again. In my time on the index Pogba has probably been the most volatile player , up and down like a yoyo