Euro Under 21 Tournament

• Hi all, relatively new to FI but have seen the stats around player growth during the world cup. What are people's thoughts about the U21 tournament this summer, can we expect big growth for the stand out players? Watchd England U21 beat Scotland this week and looked a far superior side, so should go quite deep this summer and a lot of England U21 players are pretty good value right now

• @NewUser184847 said in Euro Under 21 Tournament:

Hi all, relatively new to FI but have seen the stats around player growth during the world cup. What are people's thoughts about the U21 tournament this summer, can we expect big growth for the stand out players? Watchd England U21 beat Scotland this week and looked a far superior side, so should go quite deep this summer and a lot of England U21 players are pretty good value right now

and now?

• Kieron Dowell IPO’d today absolutely class player who scores some great goals (this week for u21 against Scotland) is just £1.31 would have been £2 + before yesterday I have bought him because he will rise over 3 years - will probably be loaned out by Everton after Christmas to another premiership team or Bungdesliga.

Probably last player I will buy for at least 6 months until FI decide what they are and will be systematically withdrawing my investment over that period as player prices move.

• i suppose the positive (as there always is one to come out of these situations) is that we can now get on IPO's much cheaper since most of them are pretty irrelevant to the new trial structure!!!!

i do think in good time people will forget about the last couple of days and move on investing as normal which makes Dowell a great acquisition but until we actually know which way FI is now heading i think this 'month trial' is going to only cause skepticism and put off traders from investing in general? there is no strategy to putting money in to players that have already scored... so i can't see how it can be fun to be profitable from it???