After the Storm

• Well, after all that my head is a bit battered to say the least. Had a little rant then got a bit of rationale and decided to sit and watch was best. Loads of opinions and lots of great posts, but I think its just a case of wait and see for now....only problem being I have real money invested in this( I know which I was prepared to lose). My mind was drawn to the Rudyard Kipling poem "If", google it and I'm sure you know what I mean. As always good luck traders and I hope its onwards and upwards from here.

• @Weedster similar approach. I wanted to process it before reacting so avoided posting last night. This morning, I've contacted FI with my concerns and highlighted how badly it was implemented. I don't think that's unreasonable. Suggest others do the same, doesn't need to be negative or a rant, just highlighting how concerned you are about the future of FI.

• I usually stay away from all this but must admit i got tricked into the initial 'fake news story' email... Goalies started booming and whilst I was skeptical I thought I could earn a quick buck... So sold a small hold of Jamie Vardy's (who I initially brought for 1.00 but was only worth around 0.80) and chucked into Dortmund's Burki at 0.65.... 10 mins later Burki crashed down to 0.45 and by 6:15pm Jamie Vardy was worth 1.20....LOSE/LOSE for me!!! THIS is exactly the reason I try and avoid jumping on the bandwaggon and is another reason why I'm skeptical about betting big amounts on FI with their underlying tactics, secrecy and cloudy 'double glazing salesman' ways!!!

I since cashed out of Burki's and put in to Finboggossan and got off lightly losing £30-40 which isn't an issue as the boom in the rest ie Messi, Neymar, Mbappe etc more than covered it and I WAS going to put in a large chunk of money today to perhaps look for value elsewhere (Donny van der Beek/Jadon Sancho/Paul Pogba etc) BUT.... On the news in this forum that so many of you feel FI now sound desperate for cash... I'm now thinking is it a good idea to tie up even more money in to the brand???? Has certainly made me think... Hysteria creates panic and the way things have been done by FI has been so unprofessional and uncalculated that it may have backfired somewhat!!!

Perhaps if they hadn't of rushed things I may have sat back, analysed, and invested more rather than just dip my toe in and find out it weren't all that after all???

• @dannypea said in After the Storm:

I usually stay away from all this but must admit i got tricked into the initial 'fake news story' email... Goalies started booming and whilst I was skeptical I thought I could earn a quick buck... So sold a small hold of Jamie Vardy's (who I initially brought for 1.00 but was only worth around 0.80) and chucked into Dortmund's Burki at 0.65.... 10 mins later Burki crashed down to 0.45 and by 6:15pm Jamie Vardy was worth 1.20....LOSE/LOSE for me!!! THIS is exactly the reason I try and avoid jumping on the bandwaggon and is another reason why I'm skeptical about betting big amounts on FI with their underlying tactics, secrecy and cloudy 'double glazing salesman' ways!!!

I since cashed out of Burki's and put in to Finboggossan and got off lightly losing £30-40 which isn't an issue as the boom in the rest ie Messi, Neymar, Mbappe etc more than covered it and I WAS going to put in a large chunk of money today to perhaps look for value elsewhere (Donny van der Beek/Jadon Sancho/Paul Pogba etc) BUT.... On the news in this forum that so many of you feel FI now sound desperate for cash... I'm now thinking is it a good idea to tie up even more money in to the brand???? Has certainly made me think... Hysteria creates panic and the way things have been done by FI has been so unprofessional and uncalculated that it may have backfired somewhat!!!

Perhaps if they hadn't of rushed things I may have sat back, analysed, and invested more rather than just dip my toe in and find out it weren't all that after all???

Panic makes some people rich. Remember the goldrush?

• @Ellisandro

In this case I think the only people that did ok out of it were sitting in the FI office?

My 24 hour is down 0.16% which makes me feel by having a diverse portfolio of high end/middle range/low end cheap & expensive young & experienced PB/MB winning World Class/Next best thing transfer listed rumour building 100 players on the market.... The whole of yesterday was a COMPLETE waste of time!!!!

• @dannypea said in After the Storm:

@Ellisandro

In this case I think the only people that did ok out of it were sitting in the FI office?

My 24 hour is down 0.16% which makes me feel by having a diverse portfolio of high end/middle range/low end cheap & expensive young & experienced PB/MB winning World Class/Next best thing transfer listed rumour building 100 players on the market.... The whole of yesterday was a COMPLETE waste of time!!!!

Yes, but you've learnt a valuable life lesson about tolerance and Capitalism. Just consider what Jesus would do now. That's right, kick some moneylenders in the chuff. Go down to the FI offices, bare your broad buttocks at them and shout "I honour thee most highly"

• @Ellisandro said in After the Storm:

Ahhh, I remember the gold rush ...

I went for a job, but it didn't pan out.

• @johnboywalker said in After the Storm:

@Ellisandro said in After the Storm:

Ahhh, I remember the gold rush ...

I went for a job, but it didn't pan out.

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom.

• I wish I'd invested more at 6pm yesterday, every player I chose to buy then is up. There were plenty of players outside the top 200 that represented great value.

• Think we got a new comdey duo forming here.

• To me

To me

To me

BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Very much enjoying the mild hysteria breaking out.

• Well just to say as in the "Red v Green" post I just couldn't help myself....never had so much fun since me granny got her tits caught in the mangle

• @Weedster said in After the Storm:

Well just to say as in the "Red v Green" post I just couldn't help myself....never had so much fun since me granny got her tits caught in the mangle

I believe it was her left tit!

• @Ellisandro Might have been a false number 9 mind

• @Weedster said in After the Storm:

@Ellisandro Might have been a false number 9 mind

she was carrilero'ing them around.

• @Ellisandro said in After the Storm:

@dannypea said in After the Storm:

@Ellisandro

Yes, but you've learnt a valuable life lesson about tolerance and Capitalism. Just consider what Jesus would do now. That's right, kick some moneylenders in the chuff. Go down to the FI offices, bare your broad buttocks at them and shout "I honour thee most highly"

Jesus would probably have downvoted you as per usual ;)