Griezmann

• Dropping even since the new scoring metrics, don’t get it. Scores constantly, good pb player, young and always gets links to England. Comparing him to other strikers very undervalued surly should be £7/8/9 easily?!?!!

• @NewUser165961 said in Griezmann:

Dropping even since the new scoring metrics, don’t get it. Scores constantly, good pb player, young and always gets links to England. Comparing him to other strikers very undervalued surly should be £7/8/9 easily?!?!!

dodgy barnet

• Athletico don't tend to score many in general, regardless of whether percentage of them that Griezeman gets. The massive spread makes the new incentives pretty redundant for him I think. Always game for a gwg but don't see him reaping the rewards of the new stuff.

• I like him, own him @550 & fully expect a few dividend returns & should they choose to cash in on him added transfer spec - solid long term hold IMO.

• Cross your fingers he moves, he's 27 now.

• @NewUser165961 reports today that he is being lined up to replace Neymar at PSG. Can see him flying in Ligue 1.

• Most if not all of athletico past strikers move on for a substantial fee, and a lot to England also. Just look at the past. Ageuro, torres, Costa, to name a few.
    I know the past doesn’t really count towards a lot of things in the future but I would expect a big fee this year or next year at the latest for a big move he won’t stay there forever.

• I’m surprised he’s been £5.50 to £6.00 for quite a while now.

Signing a new contract in the Summer probably didn’t help, but he has good PB returns.

Just one of those things.

• to me I lost faith once he decided to cut his lovely locks off despite his lucrative Head and Shoulders endorsement. He was the face of the premiere anti-dandruff Shampoo, and it is a sad indictment on his character he no longer has the hair to match.

• @Keegan's-Bluff Like Beckham when he shaved his head. He pretty much killed brylcreem.

• @Keegan's-Bluff said in Griezmann:

to me I lost faith once he decided to cut his lovely locks off despite his lucrative Head and Shoulders endorsement. He was the face of the premiere anti-dandruff Shampoo, and it is a sad indictment on his character he no longer has the hair to match.

See what a head and shoulders ad did for Joe Hart's career long term!

@NewUser165961 Costa joined chelsea at 25. Torres went Liverpool at 23, Aguero moved to City at 23. With Costa reportedly throwing a wobbler and off to China, they can't sell in January and next summer Griezmann will be 28. He's at an age where he may not succeed in England and he's settled. He's Godin's kid's godfather! The only place he may go is Real to stay in the same City and Real will probably enquire but I don't see him ever being a top top FI player.

• Griezmann pretty much shunted Barcelona and Man U to stay at Athletic, I wouldn’t waste my money with that tease.

Personally think he is the most overrated and hyped player in the world.