Buy/Sell pattern

• So I assume with this new goal/assist dividends we are going to see quite a similar buying/selling strategy occurring.

Say Aguero scores 3 goals In a 3pm game on Saturday. Everyone will lump on him as quickly as possible that afternoon and then sell as quickly as possible as soon as it hits midnight once they’ve collected their dividends and the share value has soared. Then as the price tumbles from everyone selling, the whole process starts again.

Just seems to me there is going to be a mad dash at midnight every match day with much more focus on the quick turnover rather than the long term strategy I like about the product. Shame.

• @NewUser161744 true to a point...BUT....if you get in early enough (long term view) then this probably won't impact you as much as you think ....

Rhian Brewster is a hot prospect currently injured. He is slightly over-priced around £2.40 but once he's getting first team action for Liverpool or attracting interest from other clubs then that figure will soar. Now, with the addition of goal/assist dividends he becomes more sought after still.
    So yes, his price will fluctuate massively next year when he's playing again (hopefully) and scoring and people instant buy/sell but if you got in now it is likely it will never decrease to the point you bought in.
    Probably 🤔😂

• @NewUser181637

Will Brewster play though?

If not, this promo offer makes him even less valuable, because it appears that some people would rather put their money into Glenn Murray!

• @ocs123 but that's why it's long term (up to 3 yrs)

• @NewUser161744 said in Buy/Sell pattern:

So I assume with this new goal/assist dividends we are going to see quite a similar buying/selling strategy occurring.

Say Aguero scores 3 goals In a 3pm game on Saturday. Everyone will lump on him as quickly as possible that afternoon and then sell as quickly as possible as soon as it hits midnight once they’ve collected their dividends and the share value has soared. Then as the price tumbles from everyone selling, the whole process starts again.

Just seems to me there is going to be a mad dash at midnight every match day with much more focus on the quick turnover rather than the long term strategy I like about the product. Shame.

I don’t think Aguero will spike for goals. Nobody will be paying £5+ in pursuit of 6p.

You will see big spikes for the players in 30-60p price range who nab a hattrick out of nowhere.

• @playingcards1 but it’s not for the 6p itself, people will invest £5 knowing that by the time they sell at midnight his price will be higher than £5 due to everyone seeking that same profit post-midnight

@playingcards1 but it’s not for the 6p itself, people will invest £5 knowing that by the time they sell at midnight his price will be higher than £5 due to everyone seeking that same profit post-midnight

That’s a very risky and openly “greater fool” strategy. I don’t think you’ll see the jumps you anticipate in premium players.

• @playingcards1 it will be more volatile with even the higher players. If Aguero bangs in a hattrick people will obviously jump on board but hold longer than a few hours. Maintain guaranteed dividends and hold a decent player.

• @Lukeroro

But we already know that Aguero and Messi will probably get 5/6 goals this month...

• @playingcards1 I imagine, if Aguero bangs in a hattrick at the weekend then loads of people will buy and be unable to sell off. So they'll hold. He scores midweek/next week and it'll keep topping up til the first buyers can sell off at a higher share price.

It's not for me but it's easily doable.

• @Lukeroro Yep I guess I can see this happening. People could get stung though, chasing 2p payouts on £5-10 players!

• @playingcards1 what if someone put in 580 to get 100 aguero shares, then pep benches him v burnley to rest for champions lge.people angry, instant sell,lose money.only for kun to come on and get a couple.furious, they rebuy at a higher price than they sold to chasing the dividend payout.i see this happening quite a bit me thinks

• @Lukeroro forgive my ignorance (newbie) but why would they be unable to sell off?

• I feel the next year will be interesting. I was expecting player prices to carry on rising highly and MB and PB to be increased however it feels as though things are changing. They aren't looking at people having lots of money kept into the platform. They are looking at lots of people chucking and losing money into this platform through quick gambling it seems.

• @HappyLarry59855 found it interesting that they said if you want to qualify for g&a dividend payouts after nov 20 you have to sell and rebuy. thought this was a trial? Seems they have already decided its here to stay and are making a good go at getting rid of longterm holdings. They are consciously trying to eliminate those with hundreds of shares in players(not me, i wish) .these people risked alot of money to get the platform where it is today, and now they are running them down. Could be wrong mind you

• @Finlay77 said in Buy/Sell pattern:

@playingcards1 what if someone put in 580 to get 100 aguero shares, then pep benches him v burnley to rest for champions lge.people angry, instant sell,lose money.only for kun to come on and get a couple.furious, they rebuy at a higher price than they sold to chasing the dividend payout.i see this happening quite a bit me thinks

If people are buying Aguero in anticipation a single 2p dividend - and instant selling because he’s benched against Burnley - they don’t have the measure of this platform and don’t have the temperament or intelligence to succeed.

• @HappyLarry59855 People like us who sit on players are not good business for them. I'll wait and see if what I want to do fits in anywhere.

@Lukeroro forgive my ignorance (newbie) but why would they be unable to sell off?

Maybe not for a profit as the goal dividends may not cover the spread + commission, even with a raised price.

• @Lukeroro And possibly with the big spreads that we've been seeing lately

• @Finlay77 Possibly, we shall see. I am sticking to the psychology of just going for players I think people are likely to buy based off PB and MB.