All they had to say was...

• Anyone you buy within the next 30 days we will pay you 2p per goal!!!!!

Would this have caused as much chaos if it was announced like this? Of course 'yes' defenders would have took a hit and skeptics would have instantly questioned the length of the hold but... once the small print was read would it not have been business as usual plus an added incentive???

Now we worry about trial periods, what will happen next, clean sheet bonus, goalkeepers divs, FI going bankrupt and people selling for quicker flips than the usual quick flips???

I've calmed down a lot since Wednesday and have re-invested, i've re-invested in the players I was going to re-invest in pre Wednesday... And I have no intentions of selling any for the foreseeable future... So if i get a bit of free money from them scoring goals over the next 30 days then maybe that's not such a bad thing....

Anyone else just thought... sod it... let's get on with it????

• @dannypea

i 100% agree on the document Adam Cole released it reads the below, the 2nd paragraph has no reason to be there as you can clearly see its new shares from the 1st paragraph, the 2nd paragraph to me reads as a commission grab and this is what caused the chaos

0_1539950156975_upload-df591621-f59e-4391-a622-f4a9ffe37233

along with 2 different dates released. Causing even more panic/confusion

• Yeah, this is what I said on the 'fully unimpressed' thread:

'Maybe this would've gone down better if FI sold it as 'for the first month you own the player, you benefit from a goal/assist bonus dividend.' It would've at least have been a bit less obvious what they were doing.'

Although this would've still caused a bit of upheaval, I think it would have been a better way of doing it. FI definitely need to think before they do another one of these promotions and get all their ducks in a row before it's announced. I get things have changed in the past but the platform is bigger now and so these changes have a bigger affect.

How part of the website can say 'futures from the 16th' and another has a different date is beyond me.

• @Yellow

Plus the website crashed, so some users could see what was written and others couldn't. Not good enough really.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that your website traffic will increase significantly when an announcement like this is made.

• @B1992G said in All they had to say was...:

@dannypea

i 100% agree on the document Adam Cole released it reads the below, the 2nd paragraph has no reason to be there as you can clearly see its new shares from the 1st paragraph, the 2nd paragraph to me reads as a commission grab and this is what caused the chaos

0_1539950156975_upload-df591621-f59e-4391-a622-f4a9ffe37233

along with 2 different dates released. Causing even more panic/confusion

Thanks, I hadn't seen the quote from Adam Cole before. Does that mean that the dividend deadline for PB and MB has also been moved to midnight? Or just for the goals and assists?

• @Yellow i think the old dividends stay the same as before, its only the new ones which are midnight.