Sell queue

• Hi!

I put 15 Hazard in the sell queue at 14.30, now he went up at 14.33 but my shares weren't sold. Can anybody help me understand why?

• @NewUser80471 probably a lot of people in the queue

• @NewUser80471 said in Sell queue:

Hi!

I put 15 Hazard in the sell queue at 14.30, now he went up at 14.33 but my shares weren't sold. Can anybody help me understand why?

Also why sell Hazard?

• @Andy-M said in Sell queue:

@NewUser80471 probably a lot of people in the queue

Don't cancel because that will put you even further in the queue

• @Ellisandro probably to free up funds for tonight's rollercoaster

• @Andy-M Yeah, i guess. Benito Raman isn't cheap

• @Ellisandro I'm guessing that ppl with small portfolio's don't have any choice, there is obviously a reason that some ppl have small amounts of money invested here, because it would be crazy to have 1k here and 50k in Lloyds TSB right, and if it's because of lack of faith in FI then why be here... wow I'm sitting and speculating with myself here 🤣🤣

• @Ellisandro

I bought him at 8.61 and I think it's time to sell as I don't see a similar rise for him in the next months, but I am quite a newbie so maybe I'll regret it.
    Also my strategy is changing as, being Italian, I want to focus only on Serie A players to get the most of my knowledge of it. I have played Italian fantasy football for the last 20 years and watch almost every Serie A game, I read Italian news so I get news before anybody on the platform. I think all these things can give me a big advantage

• @NewUser80471 I'm guessing you get a lot of fake speculation before us too then 🤪

• @Andy-M

I don't know what fake speculation means. Like fake news?

• @Andy-M

Tbf I have a lot more sitting in my bank account than I do in my FI account. Does it really make sense? No not really because if you're investing large amounts of money on FI, you'll probably find it difficult to lose money but for some reason I can't bring myself to invest large sums on here.

• @NewUser80471 is my ten shares on caputo at empoli a fair low risk shot in the dark? Top scorer with 3, takes pens, playing the awful frosinone lol. I miss rome

@Andy-M

What do you think of Frankc Kessie?

@Ellisandro

I bought him at 8.61 and I think it's time to sell as I don't see a similar rise for him in the next months, but I am quite a newbie so maybe I'll regret it.
    Also my strategy is changing as, being Italian, I want to focus only on Serie A players to get the most of my knowledge of it. I have played Italian fantasy football for the last 20 years and watch almost every Serie A game, I read Italian news so I get news before anybody on the platform. I think all these things can give me a big advantage

Tell me about Il Gallo...is he knackered? I'm very much long him atm.

• @NewUser80471 also give yourself a name rather than new user80471, someone with good knowledge of italian football is a great asset to the forum, people will recognise you and may get you invited onto figs podcast! 😁

• @NewUser80471

Sounds like a good trade, buy at 8.61 and sell at 14.33. I wish my trades where always that profitable!

Although some have questioned why you're selling Hazard now, I think you're doing the right thing. If you want to sell, then sell when others are still buying.

If you wait until a player peaks in price and begins to drop, your futures can be stuck in the sell queue for days or worse you end up having to instant sell (which will cost you another circa 5% with the spread).

• @Finlay77

Yes, if somebody scores in Empoli that will be Caputo. And yes, Frosinone is really bad.
    I was tempted to buy him for the new bonus but I didn't because:

• He's playing Frosinone but away and in those bottom league games in Italy there are not usually many goals( unless one team scores early in first half). After that game Empoli will play Juve and Napoli

-After the new promotion he may be worth nothing as he is 31 and plays in Empoli. Despite many serie A coaches said that Empoli is showing one of the best football at the moment, I think they will be in Serie B next year as I don't see any other team (apart from Chievo and Frosinone) that could be relegated instead of them.

As a similar profile and price I bought Inglese, 26, penalty taker like Caputo, but plays in Parma which I think will have a great season. He's on loan from Napoli and will play either in Napoli or another Serie A team next year. I also admit that I am a bit in love with this player and had him in my fantasy footballs in the last 3 years

• @Advinculas-Index

I really liked him in Atalanta, he was definitely the best young player that year. Last year he had problems as a young player in a bad team but he was taking penalties. This year he's not taking penalties anymore (Higuain will) but I think Milan will get better and better as they now got back to be a serious club with a serious project (Maldini and Leonardo are a guarantee). Summarizing I think he is an amazing player with huge personality and at the centre of Milan project. When Milan will be back to their level he will be great so I think he is a very good long term investment

• @Ellisandro said in Sell queue:

@NewUser80471 said in Sell queue:

@Ellisandro

Tell me about Il Gallo...is he knackered? I'm very much long him atm.

He is one of my favourite players ever. This week I made a big investment in him as I think that when he will start scoring he will never stop. He is somebody who always scored apart from last year, a very professional guy from a humble and supportive family who will help him to get his confidence back. Fingers crossed as we need a great striker for our national team as well, something we are really missing at the moment

• @Finlay77

Sure, how do I do that?

I am very happy to talk about Italian football here on the blog but please don't take my advices too seriously as I am quite new to the mechanism of the index, I am not a prophet and about football I am very often mistaken (my william hill is account witnessing this statement haha)