Rebic holders

• If this Jovic kid starts scoring moe regularly in my opinion it really opens the door for Rebic to be sold, I cant see why they wouldn’t cash out sooner rather than later.

Not a pump just an observation, I wouldn’t be surprised to see transfer stories coming out in the next few months.

• True but I thought rebic was more of a winger with jovic and haller competing for a forward spot. Although as they’ve been playing up front together now maybe all 3 will play together? Rebic looks pretty good either way really.

• @Indexical said in Rebic holders:

True but I thought rebic was more of a winger with jovic and haller competing for a forward spot. Although as they’ve been playing up front together now maybe all 3 will play together? Rebic looks pretty good either way really.

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that Rebic has been playing as a centre forward.

I’m just thinking the club the size of Frankfurt surely aren’t going to turn down massive investment in a big transfer it doesnt make sense for them, eventually all smaller clubs sell their best players. (Of course Rebic already linked to Man U since World Cup).
    Also saying Rebic gets shunted to the bench there is no way he is going to hang around.

• Since Rebic and Jovic got fit EF have rotated 2 of the 3 up front which makes sense as the have midweek EL games

Agree that Rebic will be sold ahead of Jovic btw - Rebic already has ManU transfer spec whereas Jovic is younger and on a loan with an option to buy and won't become a full EF player until the end of the season assuming EF exercise the option which is a no brainer...

• @Dave-C said in Rebic holders:

Since Rebic and Jovic got fit EF have rotated 2 of the 3 up front which makes sense as the have midweek EL games

Agree that Rebic will be sold ahead of Jovic btw - Rebic already has ManU transfer spec whereas Jovic is younger and on a loan with an option to buy and won't become a full EF player until the end of the season assuming EF exercise the option which is a no brainer...

Good knowledge, I just looked it up, on loan from Benfica!, those 5 goals have just put his price up. In this case then Frankfurt buy Jovic and sell Rebic to fund it. Works out well all round.