No Neymar

• So Tuchel has confirmed that Neymar won't play any part in today's match, is this due to the rumours flying about ?? Surely Neymar doesn't need to be rested for that reason, my guess is it's possibly because of the travelling in Brazil's game's, did anybody watch the game v Argentina?? Any sign of an injury cover up ???

• @Andy-M said in No Neymar:

So Tuchel has confirmed that Neymar won't play any part in today's match, is this due to the rumours flying about ?? Surely Neymar doesn't need to be rested for that reason, my guess is it's possibly because of the travelling in Brazil's game's, did anybody watch the game v Argentina?? Any sign of an injury cover up ???

It's exactly because of the Brazil trip to Saudi. Apparently he's due to pop his head into the Saudi consulate to get a haircut...

• Here goes the mad dash to drop Neymar and pick up Mbappe from the the goals/assist junkies

• @Parvez112333 dropping from your port Neymar has a rebuy caveat.

• Don't think people will drop Neymar because of the spread, but probably Mbappe will rise, it's just a matter of buying before or if he scores.

Don't think people will drop Neymar because of the spread, but probably Mbappe will rise, it's just a matter of buying before or if he scores.

Buying a top end striker is the wrong way to play the new dividend mechanic, you will just lose in commission.

• @Tom77 it's not just the new dividends though is it, people might just buy now to hold on to, because he's still a long term buy even with the high price, just means he doesn't have to win PB to get some extra dividends.

@Tom77 it's not just the new dividends though is it, people might just buy now to hold on to, because he's still a long term buy even with the high price, just means he doesn't have to win PB to get some extra dividends.

I see what your saying but this trial might work out that people might just put money into cheaper players becuase they can get value out of them, I wouldn’t be buying Mbappe now it just seems a bit risky, he doesnt gain MB either.
    If Cavini gets a couple, the value is in him.

I’m not saying Mbappe is a bad hold at all btw I just wouldn’t buy him at the moment with a bit of uncertainty hanging around.

• @Tom77 I wouldn't either, but sometimes people surprise us on here, I remember when he got to £10 and people were saying he's overpriced due to lack of PB, next thing you know he's £11, and doesn't seem to be stopping ppl from buying.

• @Andy-M There you go. The holy grail is understanding people's behaviour and what makes them do things. Crack that and jump on the trends.