Need Some.Advice

• Looking at a sea of red. Even moreso after Lula Jovic has made everyone sell up and jump on the goalscorers bandwagon. (Just gonna quickly mention Dan Sturridge and Gary Sigurdsson!)

Pogba, Rabiot and Ousmane Dembele. My 2 biggest holds ( + Dembele, a medium sized hold) who have taken a constant beating since this was all announced. Should I hold?

Rabiot, won't score but hasn't yet signed anything so surely must rise again.

Pogba, just a lot of money tied up and he's dropped out of recent MB reckonings.

Dembele, just plummeted! I assume he goes back up later stages of Champs League but I was.planning to sell up and use the money to get my Mrs a fullbody wax for Xmas.. seems longer a potential reality.

Advice?

• @Lukeroro for me,rabiot has to be held until his future is clearer.. pogba will always make the news so worth holding imo.

• I think you can hold all 3.

Pogba will always be in with a shout of MB and if he plays well does have a chance of PB, his stats are much better this season.
    Rabiot has transfer spec
    Dembele is a more long term hold but he a great talent, Messi might start getting a few injuries as he ages a bit and rested more so will get more game time.

• @Lukeroro the problem for you is not knowing if this will continue after the trial period, it's not wise to change your strategy and then everything goes back to normal 😞

• I have 45 players and just 7 were in the red before Wednesday and now 20 are - financially nothing much has changed as others have risen strongly. I have been struggling to decide what to do ever since (selling up and leaving or buying more?) and have come to the following conclusion.

Markets hate uncertainty and until FI announce what will happen after the trial period and hopefully confirm nothing new will be introduced that will distort the market in the future prices will continue to fluctuate greatly dependent on how players perform in there next fixtures.

Therefore I aim to see how my non media buzz players in match performances are and if any score and then rise dramatically I will sell if any win PB and rise I will sell if any rise due to transfer speculation I will sell. Then hopefully by the end of trial period I will have a portfolio of MB players, Cash and a few youngsters and defenders. This will then enable me to either leave FI or reposition my portfolio and how I operate dependent upon if FI go back to being a well run long term business running along the lines of a football stockmarket or moves more to a straight up gambling platform with winnings been more closely aligned to individual match performances.

Keep calm and patient all you need is a goal or PB and it looks like your players will jump in value giving you options.

• @Fletch The whole model of dividends is precarious. I suspect that FI are trying to find one that is sustainable at all price levels for all players - defenders and GK's included. So until they find one, we can expect more trials to come?

• I am in a very similar position- holding pogba, the Ox and a few players in non PB leagues has hit me hard. For the moment I am holding near enough everything. The worst thing about this promo is not knowing whether it will carry on after the trial or if they will do another promo. My thoughts are to sit tight though and hope the market will find its feet.

• I hold a fairly decent amount of pogba and have personally decided to hold until a)more information regarding the share split is unveiled b)his situation becomes clearer plus the spread made the decision a no brainer.

Imo there will be many more changes coming to the index. to reach the kind of customer numbers there trying to you need the platform will need to be diverse the majority of the million customers there targeting will be everyday short term gamblers that have no interest in playing the long term game many traders like to play. But the long term traders in our smaller number bring alot of money to the platform so they need to find a balance that will require changes

Finally also imho by February I think we could have had a deposit bonus order books a share split plus who knows what else if your thinking of leaving that's understandable but patience pays of in trading and as uncomfortable as it can be having money invested in uncertainty FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE.

• This dividend is here to stay.we want clean sheet dividends but that isnt viable so maybe 1p per share for each gk def that scores 150+ pb scores. To me fi are starting to veer towards performance and this could see mb disappearing in the future.after all that isnt skill is it, we just see journalists writing about the same 5 players day in day out. Ive got some bad hits due to trigger happy traders, but im keeping and topping up too. Share split will happen also.if its 1 for 4 these dividend hunters will make us real good money to trade out in future

• Quick update. Rabiot's scored and 2.94 is lower than he's been in a while! Just saying..

• @Lukeroro So in need effect you're getting a extra 2p discount on the price if you buy before midnight

• @Finlay77 said in Need Some.Advice:

This dividend is here to stay.we want clean sheet dividends but that isnt viable so maybe 1p per share for each gk def that scores 150+ pb scores. To me fi are starting to veer towards performance and this could see mb disappearing in the future.after all that isnt skill is it, we just see journalists writing about the same 5 players day in day out. Ive got some bad hits due to trigger happy traders, but im keeping and topping up too. Share split will happen also.if its 1 for 4 these dividend hunters will make us real good money to trade out in future

They wont get rid of MB.

For a start its a huge part of the summer.

• @Tom77 yeah i guess you are right, maybe not ditch completely then, may lose the treble and make mb 8p daily. I do think performance of players is where they are going. Bet their data shows players over 30 arent being bought but in the last 2 days plenty have been.

• @Finlay77 said in Need Some.Advice:

@Tom77 yeah i guess you are right, maybe not ditch completely then, may lose the treble and make mb 8p daily. I do think performance of players is where they are going. Bet their data shows players over 30 arent being bought but in the last 2 days plenty have been.

They make an absolute ton from transfers, I know from my own experience the transfer market is so volatile you can easily end up instant selling players a lot!, lesson learned.

The current system is fine for MB. When I first joined ALL there was to win was 5p from media and that was it, no PB and people spent plenty of money.

The PB just needs to be sorted so it caters for defenders and keepers or just defensive actions so defensive minds also get a look at.

The new bonus is favouring low to mid range players by the looks of thing too adding another edge to the platform.

Personally my gripe with the whole thing was the stupid hype and awful way it was announced, website crashing ect ect.

• @Tom77 i remember 5 p dividends.i left the platform for maybe 9 months.when i left ramos was 80p.neymar 4.35. I had 35 shares in neymar when i left.had to for financial reasons and having a young daughter. However i come back and my heart sank at neymar at £13 odd! I knew then through all volatility fi keeps going up. The way they did this was terrible but now im just looking at what fi could be thinking next. Long term holders are still looking good and those with small amounts of money can buy cheap and get payouts. would be better if paid every day mind you!