How does the new divs work?

• If I hold a player and he scores during a match how long do u need to hold the player to get your divs ?

• As you will be aware we released a trial of a new dividend win mechanic yesterday, Goal & Assist Dividends. You can read the full breakdown here.

As there was some confusion in the FI Community regarding the trial we have addressed the concerns below:

Dates: The offer runs from 16th October to 30th November. So any shares bought on or after the 16th will be eligible for Goal and Assist Dividends for 30 days.

So to be clear, if you bought on 16th October your shares would be valid for G&A dividends for 30 days. If you wanted to be eligible for G&A dividends after the 30 days you would have to sell and re-buy

For the avoidance of doubt; you can also buy shares before selling them to qualify. E.g. You hold 100 Hazard bought on 16th October and want to refresh their G&A eligibility on say 20th November, you can buy 100 more before selling the original 100

Payouts and Holding: You will be credited at the end of the month when you qualify for a G&A dividend. You must hold the share until midnight on the day of the goal or assist to earn dividends. You are then free to sell them after midnight if you wish

Treble Media Days: The G&A Dividends are in addition to our usual payouts and will not affect Treble Media Days or regular match day rankings

Leagues: As per the regular match day dividends the qualifying leagues are; Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, UCL and UEL Additionally UEFA Nations League will qualify for G&A divs during the international break (on top of the treble media)

If you still have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support on support@footballindex.co.uk.

Happy trading and good luck ahead of the return of Match Day Dividends tomorrow.

• @Harmonica perfect answer πŸ‘Œ

In fact I only came in to post the link to this exact thread!

https://twitter.com/MikeB_FI/status/1052948900313739264?s=19

• It says 30th november, i thought it was 20th? Because that makes it a 6 week promotion???

• It's bad enough getting your divs paid the day after sometimes let alone at the end of November!!πŸ˜‚ I'm keeping note of all my goal scorers and assists, and the day and amount on each player at the time, just incase because the admin ain't the best on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• So anybody held before October 16th isn’t eligible for this promotion? I have to buy new futures in order for them to be eligible?

• @CPFC27 correct