Instant Sell

• Hi guys.

Basically, I can't seem to Instant Sell and it says its currently unavailable. A large number of my players have been sat in the sell queue for 6 days without selling.

I am literally bleeding money at the moment. I've lost 12% of my portfolio value in 6 days, and every time I check, I've dropped further down.

I have lost confidence in the platform and absolutely hate the new change. Most of my players are up and coming players that are just breaking into their respective first teams, but aren't necessarily playing every week. They are all in the red.

I am going to keep the odd player that are already established first team players like Aguero, Isco, Sterling, Mbappe and Hazard, but I want to sell the rest.

If my players aren't selling, and I cant instant sell, how the hell can I get my money out?!

• @NewUser112887 Check if your Sell price is still lower than the official Sell price. By doing that though, I do not know if you lose your place in the queue. Wait a while to see if someone else may know the answer to this.

• I found that I couldn't instant sell on my PC, due to some technical glitch in the system, but can on my phone

• I've had plenty of players I couldn't instant sell on my phone

• @NewUser112887 said in Instant Sell:

Hi guys.

Basically, I can't seem to Instant Sell and it says its currently unavailable. A large number of my players have been sat in the sell queue for 6 days without selling.

I am literally bleeding money at the moment. I've lost 12% of my portfolio value in 6 days, and every time I check, I've dropped further down.

I have lost confidence in the platform and absolutely hate the new change. Most of my players are up and coming players that are just breaking into their respective first teams, but aren't necessarily playing every week. They are all in the red.

I am going to keep the odd player that are already established first team players like Aguero, Isco, Sterling, Mbappe and Hazard, but I want to sell the rest.

If my players aren't selling, and I cant instant sell, how the hell can I get my money out?!

Unless you are 100% certain that the players you want to sell are deadwood and total duds then dont sell, remember why you brought them in the first place and possibly hold them.
    I have instant sold loads of times in the past becuase of downturns like this and every time regretted it as months later or weeks later the players have recovered.

• If you buy youngsters, you really need to display some nerve and patience to hold through ups and downs. Don’t just instant sell at the first sign of hardship.

• @playingcards1 said in Instant Sell:

If you buy youngsters, you really need to display some nerve and patience to hold through ups and downs. Don’t just instant sell at the first sign of hardship.

Take this advice as gold.

• I agree entirely with what everyone is saying, but it is very disheartening to see red across the board, not just because the players have dipped but because the game is now rigged in favour of others. I'm sitting on 100 Gbamin that's red and it's a kick.

That said, someone once said on this forum "if you're buying youngsters, you expect them to improve over months and years, not days and weeks. So you really need to hold that long. The problem is, by the time these youngsters hit the level to rise prices, what will FI be aiming for?

• There's youngsters and there's youngsters, 18 or 21 for example. Your player is getting game time and only down a couple of p.