Perfect Storm Opportunity for FI

• The current situation could just be the perfect storm for FI.

Introduce a trial change that creates massively increased selling and brings down the costs of players.

Acknowledge that the previous system did not encourage enough selling to be profitable for FI in the long term whilst also recognising the new system whilst better for FI is not loved or wanted by the majority of the community.

Revert back to previous system with a share split and amended dividend payouts but charging the same 2% but split between buying and selling so FI make income wether we buy and hold or buy and sell without changing the overall cost.

This means that FI have had a big spell of increased turnover and can move the cost to a better model for themselves whilst we would all be happier that normal service is resumed.

• @Fletch said in Perfect Storm Opportunity for FI:

The current situation could just be the perfect storm for FI.

Revert back to previous system with a share split and amended dividend payouts but charging the same 2% but split between buying and selling so FI make income wether we buy and hold or buy and sell without changing the overall cost.

If apparently the average player hold is 2-3 days as quoted at the last meetup, I wonder what the varying percentages of longer holders are? If we are a minority, it probably wouldn't happen. New traders probably flip quicker than 2-3 days while learning.

• @Fletch

Just love a good conspiracy theory; problem is I think you are crediting FI with rather too much corporate strategic thinking, looks more like short term opportunism to me.

• @Fletch sounds exactly like a classic Problem Reaction Solution scenario there. No one with a voice running f.i are dummies. Kind of genius amongst all the hoo ha to be honest!

• @NewUser159387 must remember they now have ex bookie founders and directors on board. These guys know exactly how to make money out of customers.