Jovic on bench :((

• Was half expecting him to sit this one out, Haller could be popular tonight at 188p 🤔

• Got my 25 haller back last weekend. Not selling this time. Im not bothered by the drops anymore on my portfolio. Continuing with what i was doing before. We seen chaos like this before. Im just going to buy into all the drops bringing my averages down further

• @Finlay77 said in Jovic on bench :((:

Got my 25 haller back last weekend. Not selling this time. Im not bothered by the drops anymore on my portfolio. Continuing with what i was doing before. We seen chaos like this before. Im just going to buy into all the drops bringing my averages down further

That's the best tactic mate. Keep to the plan and pick up value whenever you're able. Anyone who thinks that the market is going to tank doesn't understand this platform. Overall the market has dipped a very very small amount in the past 10 or so days. There's been a shift no doubt, but trends come and go and I have absolutely no doubts that normality will resume to the benefit of those traders who showed patience and belief in their portfolio.

There's more money coming in than going out for sure, otherwise we'd have seen a far bigger decline in the market due to masses of commission and spread, rather than it basically treading water. All this panic is baffling tbh.

Jovic looks a baller 👊 didn't think he'd start either but held him through the dip and sitting pretty again now 👌