Immobile. Decent value after 7 goals this season at £3.09

• Trading at £3.09. Seeing as though there are only two games on Monday night.

Lazio vs Inter
    Tottenham vs Man City

If you are going for goals think he is the value purchase. Scored 7 goals this season. Think £3.09 is cheap.

Kane and Aguero in my view are overpriced. Sterling may pop up with a goal but at over £6.00 no way of flipping.

Thoughts? Not purchased any but seriously considering it. Appreciate your opinions and possible strategies on this player.

• He's very consistent so worth investing in. My only concern would that he's in good form so could be a mini spike? Having said that, he may just go up and up if he carries on as he is playing.

Fwiw, he was linked with Chelsea last summer. Pretty much every decent Serie A player was I know, but still, food for thought.

A quality player for sure. But timing is everything.

• One reason Kane, aguero and sterling or more expensive is that they can win MB. Immobile is unlikely to do that unless he moves to PL or shoots someone. The 5 goals for Jovic with barely an MB mentio in the English press illustrates that.

• Sterling is the name that sticks out most in those 4 teams, not sure why but just feels so.

• @Rob are you seriously thinking of buying immobile and possibly flipping him ? You’ll lose every time on commission on anyone over £3 even £2 , good long term hold but I agree with above sterling looks best out the ones you mentioned.

• Sterling is a consistently high PB performer for Man City. He takes corners and a lot of the play goes through him.
    There is also the rumblings of transfer speculation with him yet to sign a new deal. He hasnt really featured in the MB stakes for a while and these things tend to be cyclical so i woudnt be surprised if something crops up over the next 3 months in that area.

All this added to the fact that he is fast emerging as one of the first names on the England team sheet.
    At the age of 23 i would say he is under priced at the moment and can only see him going up over the next 3 years.

• @Advinculas-Index haha was just checking who down-voted that and it was me, obviously not intentionally though 😋

• @Andy-M said in Immobile. Decent value after 7 goals this season at £3.09:

@Advinculas-Index haha was just checking who down-voted that and it was me, obviously not intentionally though 😋

No worries 78pJesus (i mean Andy) 0_1540626567081_upload-9c1201c3-8e85-4355-a5d5-f56e0d96ee8d

• I’ve gone for Andre Silva at Sevilla. They are playing the bottom of the league team on Sunday so hoping for a few goals. I actually bought him for Europa League on Thursday but that was a mistake as he didn’t play.

• Good shout!!! 9days later upto £3.62 after a couple more goals today.👍