Player buzz leagues

• Does any one else think another buzz league would encourage more money into the index may be Portuguese or Dutch being added any other thoughts on this

• I think the current leagues are fine.

I would add in FA CUP from 3rd round and the other nations equivalent. You would get a bit more short term trading and it would help youngsters and fringe players.

• @Mazza-magic I think FI should be very careful with something like that.

If they were planning adding another league. I think they should say somethnig like "we are planning on extra PB leauges at some point in 2019" and give the market time to diguest and plan.

If they just dropped a bomb on us you wouldn't see extra money enter the market right away unless FI was operating the country the new league is, but I can almost guarantee if they dropped a new leauge out the blue, money would run out the top 200 into any player in the new league.

• @Mazza-magic no, because then again quite a lot of people here in the forum would complain, that their players in other leagues like austria fell, because everyone would move to the dutch league players.....

• It was just a thought

• If they added a 6th league to be treated the same as the big 5 you would see the mother and father of all crashes. Honestly the recent dip would be laughable in comparison

Every player would instantly have 20pc less pb value. You would see players drop 10pc very fast and everyone panicking to get out. Players could well drop by 30 percent once the mist settled.

As a 6th league into existing structure its a horrendous idea. If it had an independent structure it would be better but you would srill see drops across the board as people move money to new players.

They could hike up dividends but it would mess up comparative value.

• @Tom77 said in Player buzz leagues:

I think the current leagues are fine.

I would add in FA CUP from 3rd round and the other nations equivalent. You would get a bit more short term trading and it would help youngsters and fringe players.

Would devalue media players due to triple media lost.

Given the recent changes didnt devalue anyone in real terms but still caused panic, you have got to think something which does genuinely devalue someone then you are on shakey grounds.