Best players up to 3 £?

• Looking to buy some after the recent dip, any suggestions?

• @KingZ Do you really want me to list all my sub £3 players ;)

• Lookman and Gnabry.

Both going to go up as season progresses.

Ive got other ones but i piked them out, I’m in profit on both so not pumping becuase i need to sell genuinely think they are good options

• Jonathan Bamba's a shout; 7 goals and an assist in 10 games is pretty impressive.

Ademola Lookman; finally got a chance and managed to get an assist for everton, should be playing more games over the course of the season.

• After his hatrick in the week , which surely stakes a claim for more starts , my pick would be Loftus- Cheek @ £2.74 at good value with potential of serious growth

• Another one voting Lookman
    He seems to be working his way back into the Everton 1st team and came on as a sub last saturday and set up a goal for another worthy of note (Calvert lewin £1.50). He was also man of the match in his last showing for the England U21's

The other thing to note for both of these players is that they currently feature as regulars for the England U21 team and as a result i expect to see their prices rise next summer when they take part in the Euro 2019 tournament , especially as it will be a relatively quite summer with no Full Euro's / world cup to focus on.

• Whilst talking about Everton and the England U21's Kieron Dowell was IPO'd recently and due to all the fuss over the G & A I believe was overlooked by most traders at just over £1.20 he could be a real steal. He has been a regular for England at all age groups and scored over 10 goals from midfield for Notts Forest last year whilst on loan. In the last England U21 game he scored a great goal and now just needs game time. If he does not get games pre Christmas will probably go on loan to a premiership team. I see his price going way above £2 quickly.

• Whilst talking about Everton "again" Michael Keane is very cheap, young english defender, another England call up will surely follow shortly, a goalscoring chance from corners, and seems to be well in favour with the current manager.

• whilst we are talking about Everton, Duncan Ferguson looks a good shout. 70p for a striker, and could get media when he headbutts someone

• @GI unfortunately he won't get any game time, probably get annoyed though and go on loan, just a matter of which team and which league.

• @GI look who just came on for injured Pedro lol

• @Andy-M 👍👍

• @GI good luck if u own him mate.

• N'Dombele. Has dipped lately so good time to buy. A class act who will continue to be linked with a big move.

• Jordi Alba is undervalued I think compared to other player such as TAA and Alonso ETC, posts good PB scores and Barca on a nice run of form. Should be above £3 IMO

• Hi mate,
    All players below are on deep, not sure they are best but I think will rise during the season ;]
    Rony Lopes
    Ismaila Sarr
    Franck Kessie
    Aissa Mandy
    Adrien Rabiot
    Maxime Lopez

• Patrick Cutrone! Gattuso has changed his formation to get him in the squad and he delivered against Sampdoria. Young Striker who will score a lot of goals.

• Duda, Hertha Berlin. I have few of him, he was mentioned on the redcafe forum the other day so his ability is being noticed generally it seems.

• Mahrez - a snip over £3 but top quality (former European player of the year), getting games at Man City, wand of a left foot, will imo start being a new regular goal scorer.
    I am a holder and will continue to be so ..

• Yes I totally agree with you mate. I held him for 2 months and unfortunately I sold him yesterday morning before the big boom kicked in and also his star performance which was a bit frustrating but it just shows I should have stuck I stayed with my gut feelings. Not sure weather to buy back in just yet as I think there’re other opportunities out there
    @Happy-Hornet