Question

• Hi all,
    Can you please explain me why Hakimi went up so much today (after 2:2 with Herta)?He not gonna win PB today, got assist only but yellow too...?
    I haven't seen the game so I don't know how he played...But from I see Guerrerio went up too (30p) but Diallo and Zagadolu went dawn ?
    What's happened then??

• I know he is on loan from Madrid and he was mentioned in Marca today. Maybe people noticed that ?

• @Tom77
    I know about his loan and knew that one day he will play instead Piszczek but because he was mentioned in Marca people jump on him and he went up 57p,really?? 🤔

• @Mundek said in Question:

@Tom77
    I know about his loan and knew that one day he will play instead Piszczek but because he was mentioned in Marca people jump on him and he went up 57p,really?? 🤔

I don't know mate, I only found that out today, plays well in the first half people think he is Madrid future right back, just my thoughts.

• @Tom77 thnx mate 👍
    Anyway It's shocking for me 🤔because Guerrerio went up too (played only 80mins-up30p) but others DF went dawn? We are still with that promo, though people still buying forwards etc?! He was about 2£ ish, rising, wasn't on deep... didn't expect that what's so ever...!!