David Brooks

• Not sure i have any power to "pump" a player but I saw this lad against Burnley when Bournmouth lost 4-0 and he just had a bit of class. Looks to be carrying on, I only have a small portfolio but bought a few shares after the Burnley game and still think he has real potential. Transfer talk will surely follow long term.

• watched him on a sky game a few weeks back. was really impressed. good longterm hold in my view.

• @Rob agreed. Price can only go up surely, bags of potential and big clubs will come sniffing soon.

• Agreed mate, he has potential and will improve during the season ....

But I dont get it why his team mate RYAN FRASER is much cheaper then him (maybe cos of media buzz, people talking more about him then Ryan, he is younger or what?). Because when you look on stats...

David Brooks 235p -21 years old, midfield, 640 min played, 3 goals 0 assists, max PB 155, PB avg 71
    RYAN FRASER 170p -24 years old, midfield, 862 min played, 3 goals 5 assists, max PB 177, PB avg 86
    OR
    Serge Gnabry 229p - 23 years old, midfield, 451 min played(Bundesliga, CL), 0 goal 1 assists, max PB 84, PB avg 32
    Thomas Lemar 238p - 22 years old, midfield, 786 min played(La Liga, CL), 2 goal 2 assists, max PB 153, PB avg 75

Is there any value in him? Can anyone explain this pls

• @Mundek said in David Brooks:

Agreed mate, he has potential and will improve during the season ....

But I dont get it why his team mate RYAN FRASER is much cheaper then him (maybe cos of media buzz, people talking more about him then Ryan, he is younger or what?). Because when you look on stats...

David Brooks 235p -21 years old, midfield, 640 min played, 3 goals 0 assists, max PB 155, PB avg 71
    RYAN FRASER 170p -24 years old, midfield, 862 min played, 3 goals 5 assists, max PB 177, PB avg 86
    OR
    Serge Gnabry 229p - 23 years old, midfield, 451 min played(Bundesliga, CL), 0 goal 1 assists, max PB 84, PB avg 32
    Thomas Lemar 238p - 22 years old, midfield, 786 min played(La Liga, CL), 2 goal 2 assists, max PB 153, PB avg 75

Is there any value in him? Can anyone explain this pls

Maybe he just has a really good youtube video!

• First time I watched Ryan Fraser (might of been v Arsenal a couple of years back) i thought he was a cracking player.. unearthed gem, one of those that goes under the radar to the modern day supporter but I bet you every full back that comes up against him will remember his persistence and every manager facing AFCB will have pointed him out in their pre-game team talk.

A lot of the time football tends to follow a 'fashion' trend... Is Fraser fashionable? SPL background? 5ft4in? Scottish International?? Probably not... Is David Brooks fashionable? Man City Academy? England U20? Big money move from the Championship... I would say so...

Don't get me wrong all mentioned are good players, but a top team is less likely to take a punt on a less fashionable player for no understandable reason other than t-shirt sales... Whilst Fraser might enjoy a Steve Guppy like career racking up Premier League appearances and being a fans favourite to only the few watching him week in week out that appreciate him... Someone like David Brooks will go for big money to a Liverpool or Arsenal and potentially end up with Jack Rodwell syndrome.

Who does the index like more??? The player that makes the big money move of course??? Which perhaps explains Fraser's value compared to those others mentioned?

• Also along with his G&A so far this season his been man of the match 3 times. Came on last night and stood out a Mile. Great future but won’t get your mb. Too nice a lad

• @Edge41 Fraser that is.

• Brooks looks tidy against Utd...having said that United look shit.

• @Ellisandro said in David Brooks:

Brooks looks tidy against Utd...having said that United look shit.

He is playing against Matic who looks like his legs are cemented to the ground at times.

Brooks looks tidy though, Bournemouth wont be letting him go in a hurry they only signed him in the summer.

Also suddenly Englands midfield has a billion options for playmakers, some really good players are going to miss out.

• @Tom77 said in David Brooks:

@Ellisandro said in David Brooks:

Brooks looks tidy against Utd...having said that United look shit.

He is playing against Matic who looks like his legs are cemented to the ground at times.

Brooks looks tidy though, Bournemouth wont be letting him go in a hurry they only signed him in the summer.

Also suddenly Englands midfield has a billion options for playmakers, some really good players are going to miss out.

Shame he's Welsh :)

• I just realised!, he's not that good .