Full time FI trading?

• Hi,

New sign up here, like the concept, has serious potential.

My question is, how many people are making a full time living from trading FI here? To clarify, I would put 'full time living' at around 2K per month profit taken out of the market. Obviously, that figure can vary wildly depending upon numerous factors, but just interested to find out if anyone is making it pay to that level or more consistently.

Just an educated guesstimate at the number of full timers would be appreciated.

• @NewUser95948 I don't know. I wish I could do this full time. It would be an easy way of making a living but I don't have the money to put into it for that.

• To make £2k per month you'd need big investment at the start IMO. Especially when you consider you'd presumably want to sell high performing players in order to withdraw your profit each month.

I don't know what averages look like over past buzz payouts but imagine you'd need a tonne of futures in a Messi to get anywhere near.

I'm not sure if there is a maximum number of futures you can hold?

• end of the day its a gambling site. not a stock exchange, if someone starts making a serious living they will find a way of getting it all back off them