Future Prices

• looking forward to January/the summer and the potential transfers I was wondering what would happen to player prices should certain moves happen

Neymar back to Barcelona - Neymar drops as he now competes with Messi but Mbappe increases as hes not competing with Neymar for PB

Mbappe to Madrid. increase as more media following or decrease as he would be playing in a harder league?

Hazard to Madrid - would be interesting to see what that did to his price

the donkey Lukaku to madrid?

Ronaldo should the allegations against him be dropped? or just a month down the line when everyone has forgotten about them

Bale back to the prem i suspect would come with a lot of media

obviously hypothetical and any such changes are a lifetime away in FI terms. I havent been on here long enough to know how these kind of factors affect the market so open to thoughts of what could happen.

• I can only see neymar to madrid and bale back to the prem.

Bale would rocket (Mb ) would Neymar? That’s an interesting one becuase I feel his price is based on PB as he dominates the French league.

• @Tom77 I think after the fiasco at Madrid over the last few months they will make a pretty big financial statement in January. Neymar would be interesting though. Not sure on the financial situation at PSG but they could well be out of the champions league by then which would cause another problem.

As for Bale im not completely sold on him at all - he is far too inconsistent, no denying he is a great player but doesn't do it often enough.

Wonder if Madrid will test the waters with an offer for Kane too..

• @Wilba said in Future Prices:

@Tom77 I think after the fiasco at Madrid over the last few months they will make a pretty big financial statement in January. Neymar would be interesting though. Not sure on the financial situation at PSG but they could well be out of the champions league by then which would cause another problem.

As for Bale im not completely sold on him at all - he is far too inconsistent, no denying he is a great player but doesn't do it often enough.

Wonder if Madrid will test the waters with an offer for Kane too..

Can you imagine Levy selling kANE for anything under 150million?, I cant and I cant see Madrid paying that for him .

Even with Neymar they would have to pay 200million I reckon, could they do that? Especially considering they need a midfielder and centre back.

• @Tom77 the figures getting thrown around in football dont mean a great deal anymore - the money is the money and its just a number at the end of the day.

I wonder what the short - mid term impact of Spurs new stadium will be, will they become like Arsenal were once they moved into the Emirates? If so could be a challenging few years for them and 150 mil would be pretty welcome.

one thing is for sure though, Levy would squeeze every last penny out of any potential deal and to be honest I think Kane wants shearers Prem goal scoring record which could keep him in England

• In the news it says Spurs have to borrow another 290million for the new stadium.

Cant see them selling anyone cutprice and probably shop in the bargain basement. I Expect Poch to get annoyed and leave, I would take him to United though when Jose gets sacked.

• @Wilba whilst neymar might find it harder to gain PB wins, i could see a move to la liga cause his price to rise due to successive media wins, i would imagine. Bale to the prem is becoming increasingly likely in my opinion... I hold shares in him now in the anticipation that this will happen.

• yeah I read that Spurs loan could be upped to £300m.... Probably nothing in today's market of endless TV revenue but interesting they gave Dele Alli a new contract today?? Perhaps selling Kane and Alli or Kane & Eriksen could completely clear any debt they may occur instantly???

On the thought of future prices... I see no reason to panic just yet? Realistically I don't see any of those mentioned leaving in Jan but any rumored with moves will ultimately go up in value as the hype turns to hysteria which is great for MB.... I think the interesting thing is that understanding 'where' a player goes could be key to how it effects his value!!!!

• @NewUser156777 said in Future Prices:

@Wilba whilst neymar might find it harder to gain PB wins, i could see a move to la liga cause his price to rise due to successive media wins, i would imagine. Bale to the prem is becoming increasingly likely in my opinion... I hold shares in him now in the anticipation that this will happen.

I think Bale to the prem would override any neymar Mb becuase the English media will love it and if its united it will be endless, if I get a sniff its happening I will buy some Bale.

• Grab him now whilst he's undervalued?! Even if it doesn't happen, the rumours are inevitable

• kane to man u or madrid hopefully jan more likly end o season if he stays id be shocked and frustrated!

• @NewUser151265 said in Future Prices:

kane to man u or madrid hopefully jan more likly end o season if he stays id be shocked and frustrated!

Don't see Kane playing for another Prem team to be honest.

• @Lukeroro he aint winnin the prem then, surly that must be 1 of his goals

• @NewUser151265 I reckon he'd like to with Tottenham and they probably felt it was theirs the year that Leicester won it, up until Leicester actually went and won it. Since then they've not really pushed on. I think the belief he can win it at Spurs is disintegrating and any silverware would be nice, even the Copa del Rey.

• yeah they had the chance an blew it. best english striker should be at biggest english club! im rarely correct predictin transfers though im still thinkin messi to city have bn since they got pep!! it is startin too fade noo

• @NewUser151265 for me, Kane has Real Madrid is written all over him. Outside chance PSG see him as the long term Cavani replacement and use Neymar/Mbappe money on him once they're sold off. PSG might also not be put off by previous, endless negotiations with Levy like Real Madrid could be. It's been mentioned they just don't like dealing with hin.

• psg need to sell for finacial fair play? y would they sell mbappe

• @NewUser151265 said in Future Prices:

psg need to sell for finacial fair play? y would they sell mbappe

No chance, I think he has said himself he wants 5 years in Paris and that the Sheik wouldn’t sell him for a billion!