Single PB Day With One Game. Pick Your Winners

• How do you think will win the PBs and Star man?

AC Milan

Donnarumma
    Rodríguez
    Romagnoli
    Musacchio
    Abate
    Laxalt
    Biglia
    Kessié
    Suso
    Higuaín
    Cutrone

Genoa

Radu
    Criscito
    Günter
    Biraschi
    Lazovic
    Rômulo
    Sandro
    Pereira
    Bessa
    Kouamé
    Piatek

• @Misto I'm thinking 2 - 2 draw. Which makes it hard to call in my head. If you think a team will win then the win bonus will almost guarantee that team cleans up all the PBs.

• Bbc sport is showing the match as postponed. Anyone know anything about that ?

• @Kaned-again

Following the postponement of the match AC Milan vs Genoa CFC, decided by Lega Serie A after the tragic collapse of the Morandi bridge in Genoa, AC Milan informs that all the tickets issued for the August 19 match are valid for the postponed match, planned for Wednesday, October 31 (time still to be defined). Any name changes already made for August 19 match will remain valid.

AC Milan offers the opportunity to request a reimbursement of the ticket to those who are not able to attend the match, starting from Thursday, August 23 to Thursday, August 30. The methods to obtain the reimbursement vary according to the point of sale where the purchase was made:

THINK THEY ARE MIXING UP IT WAS POSTPONED

Also AC are selling tickets.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/landing-tickets

Don't think they would be selling them the day before, If they didn't know if the game was going ahead.

Edit: Eleven Sports are listing the game in "coming up live" as well. So they plan to broadcast something tomorrow.

• If they're selling tickets id be inclined to agree. Was up for another media day as i dont hold any players from either . That said Romagnoli, Kessie and Suso if I was buying.

• I think Milan will win this. Genoa seem like a one-man team at the moment and i don’t think that will be enough against a decent Milan team.

I’m going for Milan 2-0 and PB for:

Donnarumma - GKs tend to do OK on single days.

Laxalt - Simply because it’s sods law after I sold him the other day. Although I think if Milan revert to 4-3-3 he could play left wing after a good display against Sampdoria.

Higuain - Always good for a goal.

• Rodriguez
    Bonaventura (good PB history)
    Piatek

• @Misto how do you know they'll even play ?

• @Andy-M past games I can take a pretty good guess at tgr starting 11s. I may have 2/3 wrong at most

• @Misto just thinking Wednesday Sunday Thursday Sunday.. plus the game they just played, could be wholesale changes, but probably like you said 8-9 starters.

• Romagnoli
    Kessie
    Suso

COMPLETE GUESS?

• As said before I think a GWG goal will decide pb and star man, hopefully Piatek keeps his run going, add Lazovic and the keeper for a Genoa win.

• @playingcards1

Laxalt - Simply because it’s sods law after I sold him the other day. Although I think if Milan revert to 4-3-3 he could play left wing after a good display against Sampdoria.

Laxalt not a bad shout, wouldn't be surprised to see him perform against his old club too!

• rodriguez suso