Is Martial overpriced?

• Just doing some research. Priced at £4.75

Scored 6 this season.

PB scores not exactly great.

PB

The 2 goals against chelsea and the one against everton has really shot his price up from £3.98 to £4.75. Interestingly his price didn't shift immediately after scoring the two against Chelsea. After the juventus game with a pb score of 16 his price remained static and then on the 23rd increased at a fast rate before the Everton game and continued after his goal and is continuing to rise.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this. What price forecast do you have for him over the next 4 weeks and end of current season.

Maybe the deposit bonus has helped the price increase a bit.

Under or over valued?

• It Looks looks he has nudged Sanchez out of the team and had played very well. It's more that driving his price than previous pb scores.

His ceiling is over 6 for sure I think if he starts every game. Also contract talks are on going which could fuel mb. Man U media and he is still only 22.

He is def not overpriced.
    I topped up last week.

• with his potential and type of personality (could see him leaving) i could see him hitting the £6 come the end of the season, if his form continues.

• its a question of when to top up... i bought him at 3.71 and sold at 4.40 when the deposit bonus was announced thinking hed go back down and i could rebuy... massive regrets... now a case of when is the best time to buy him back, and tbh i can only see him rising if this form continues

• £6-£7 feels about right given his current situation - depending on whether or not he maintains his pitch time and form...

A couple of goals in the CL could help to raise the profile of his return to form.

• Is he playing for the right team though? Man U big MB club but on current form? I’m just not sure if to buy or wait a bit. And at what price. Decisions, decisions.

• Definitely under-priced imo, if Sanchez hadn't have come to Utd in January then his price may well be up to £7 now, he's in great form and now has the manager licking his lips.

• Yeah he’s a great player at times but doesn’t win many PB. Also goes missing some games. Worth noting that over the last year, that both Rashford and Martial are 2 of the only players not go up in price on FI.

• @Valhalla yes but Martial now has the backing of Jose which is the huge difference now.

• @Valhalla said in Is Martial overpriced?:

Yeah he’s a great player at times but doesn’t win many PB. Also goes missing some games. Worth noting that over the last year, that both Rashford and Martial are 2 of the only players not go up in price on FI.

Last year martial was about 2.80 and Rashford at around 3.20 ish, Rashford also spiked a lot for England.

• @Tom77 you quite right about martial. It’s just Rashford then that hasn’t moved much in a year.