Mbappe hold or sell?

• I don't doubt for one minute he won't keep increasing. But he hardly ever returns anything. Got me wondering am I better pulling my money out of him and investing further down the chain which will also grow and possibly give me better divedend return? In turn increases my profits and my divedends.

• Depends how much money you have in him, you never have the cash until you bank it and the doesn’t earn hardly any returns.

He is more than Pogba now, who constantly returns dividends, its amazing really.

• He is the world's best young player easily. He will only get more and more attention as time goes on.

• At some point he will be become either the main player in the team when he no longer plays with Neymar, at which point he will get to take the pens, free kicks etc whether thats at PSG or one of the other big clubs in Europe.

The big rise will come when he becomes linked to another big club, which is bound to happen at some point soon as PSG tend to struggle in the crunch games in the CL because of their lack of competition in the league.

Not forgetting that he is the main focal point for a France side which are likely to go deep into the next Euros and world cup.

for me he is a long term hold

not forgetting he won a triple Star man + striker 2/3 weeks ago

• That is why they are called 'futures' i guess, a players price can be based around his future as well as his present and a lot of people see a future of dividends for Mbappe which reflects his price.

• @Gasdean
    In the Short term, he will be playing on Tuesday in the CL so although his price might drop by a few pence today
    it will probably rise again on Tuesday after the usual Monday sell off.

• His ability is unquestionable, his value lies in his age, his ability and the league he's playing in. He obviously rose with the deposit, then he slowly sank in value. During the last game his price rose to the highest it has ever been. It has now dropped by a few p simply because he isn't playing. Come midweek that will rise back up to the level it was at for the Lille game. On top of that, there is a good chance he will be involved in the goals, if not in midweek then in the coming games. At the minute he is returning G&A dividends which could end soon but when the share split comes, and it is coming, people will be jumping straight on him. I'll be open, I have a few shares in him because he is a relatively safe hold.

• Mbappe??? Get rid!!! He's already scored a goal in the WC final (which Messi or Ronaldo haven't done) and already scored more goals than Messi & Ronaldo at his age so get rid!!!

Plus he's cracking on a bit now in age....

I see no future in him

:/

• @dannypea said in Mbappe hold or sell?:

Mbappe??? Get rid!!! He's already scored a goal in the WC final (which Messi or Ronaldo haven't done) and already scored more goals than Messi & Ronaldo at his age so get rid!!!

Plus he's cracking on a bit now in age....

I see no future in him

:/

Rumour also has it that he's unable to turn right whilst dribbling.

• @Ellisandro what a droite!!!!

• @dannypea said in Mbappe hold or sell?:

@Ellisandro what a droite!!!!

Ooh la la!

• @NewUser123670 he is still very young. I m quite sure that his price will increase in the future. But thats just my opinion....