Success

• Watch this space

• Got him a couple months ago at 0.86. Knew he would be a decent buy.

• Good player, strong, young, fast and will be a star of the future..

Can control the ball on a sixpence, and has the best chest trap I have ever seen...

I have a small holding and will likely top up.

• @Happy-Hornet said in Success:

Good player, strong, young, fast and will be a star of the future..

Can control the ball on a sixpence, and has the best chest trap I have ever seen...

I have a small holding and will likely top up.

I wTched him when he was a Granada, young strong and arrogant...apart from the age a suitable Deeneyesque targetman successor!

• was at the game today, apart from the odd flash he was very disappointing. For a big lad he doesn't like any physical contact, and got increasingly frustrated and petulant as the match went on.

Still relatively young, so has enough room to mature, but on today's performance wouldn't have thought Gracia will think twice before bringing Deeney back in.

• @Keegan's-Bluff was there too and totally agree, he's gonna learn off the right fella in Deeney though. ps. how did newcastle win???

• Seems a bit like Adama Traore. The next generation of Bolasies. Not much end product but flairy as fuck once in a while.

• @Weedster Don't go there - did Watford deserve the 3 points? The only leg of my bet that let me down was that for a £600 return from 2 quid stake!

• @NewUser136034 missed a hatful of chances first half and our half time opinion was that no matter how it ended up Nufc would get nil....funny old game. Can't say I'm unhappy your bet went down but I never bet on or against Newcastle cos that's what they do.

• i thought it was a pretty scrappy game all round. Watford didn't offer as much as I was expecting, but they did have the better chances and will feel disappointed to lose, that's for sure.

• He is a good player to flip I missed out yesterday on his
    rise though. He will prob go back to 90p when Deenay gets back.

• i'm sure he has been a good flip, the Index goes nuts about any young player who starts getting minutes - look at Vinicius and Gibbs- White (although he had a few extra rockets under him yesterday).

watford are an interesting club, particularly in their player recruitment so always one to keep an eye on - was a little underwhelmed by what i saw on the pitch though.

still, was nice to be reminded at the final whistle the real reason i actually follow football, rather than this kind of bollocks :)