Dzeko

• Trading at 2.13. I’m down 11p per share. At one point it was a lot more than that.

Do I cut my loss or do you think I should wait? I’ve been waiting for a 3 weeks now.

I’m trying to take the view that I’ve not lost anything until I cash out and hide my time.

Thoughts?

• @Rob said in Dzeko:

Trading at 2.13. I’m down 11p per share. At one point it was a lot more than that.

Do I cut my loss or do you think I should wait? I’ve been waiting for a 3 weeks now.

I’m trying to take the view that I’ve not lost anything until I cash out and hide my time.

Thoughts?

Roma are top of their CL group?

• So you bought Dzeko at the top? I think you should keep him because its better to wait then get scared by the red (loss). Roma have had two hard matches against Napoli and Fiorentina and thats one of the main reason he has dropped. The three next matches are against CSKA Moscow, Sampdoria and Udinese so he will probably perform better in these games. So hold on to him because Roma will probably start to perform better in the Serie A and go pretty far in CL :)

• I would be ready to sell him asap if he scores a goal in the next few games.
    He has the profile of player that has gone up for the G&A. He could drop back to his more regular price of about 1.80-90, he def had a spike becuase of the promo and at the moment we dont know what will happen next.
    He is old as well so not a long term hold.
    Just my opinion.

• @Tom77 said in Dzeko:

I would be ready to sell him asap if he scores a goal in the next few games.
    He has the profile of player that has gone up for the G&A. He could drop back to his more regular price of about 1.80-90, he def had a spike becuase of the promo and at the moment we dont know what will happen next.
    He is old as well so not a long term hold.
    Just my opinion.

Completely agree

• If you decide to sell him I would definitely wait until Wednesday morning. Roma play CSKA in the champions league and he has a superb scoring record in Europe so far (5 in 3). I reckon you'll be able to shift to market fairly easily then as opposed to instant selling now. May even get back to your buy price or slightly above.

• Worst time to sell now on a Sunday after he just blanked on a Saturday. I’d wait until champions league next round , could see Roma continue to do well and you make some profit. Agree he’s not a long term hold though so I’d get rid around CL quarter final time probably. No need to panic on seeing a bit of red.

• Thanks! Pretty new to the market and am trying to be patient and not panicking. A bad trade I know but there is at least another month with goal / assists so hopefully he’ll grab a couple so I can then exit the trade.