Ramsey or Drinkwater best FI transfer performer?

• Ramsey has been told he can leave on a free, Drinkwater is also no longer part of Sarri/Chelsea plans, so ought to go whether loan or permanently.

Ramsay @ 438p bought him at 265 & sold 465 but transfer/MB spec might have 20-25% upside but looks fully valued given the uncertain destination.

Drinkwater @ 77p was major part of Leicester winning league & England international, still only 28 & would be able to do a job for any non-top 6 EPL team or even go abroad. Risk is he'll just kick his heels in the reserves but assuming he wants to play could realistically be worth 120-150 when getting regular game time, seems a lowish risk transfer punt either now or in the summer.

Talking myself into DD over AR as risk/reward looks much better prospect - Anyone disagree??

• I still think Drinkwater had an unbelievable season in a freakish team that was a one off... Ramsey has proved over time that he's a top EPL player and can get goals from midfield which makes him attractive.

I think Ramsey's on another level which is reflected perhaps in the price.. my thoughts are can you get more for your money elsewhere at the value of Ramsey? Whilst Drinkwater is a good solid player who could get a move he's pretty low risk and could easily double in value whilst I doubt Ramsey would hit £8 going forward???

• I've sold Ramsey recently. Wary of his price as I'm not sure that bosman transfers generate that much media buzz compared to money transfers and if it was announced he was going to Italy or somewhere then would probably slump. To use an Americanism, downside probably overtaken upside.

• I dont see how drinkwater would be worth anything more that’s players like Matic, Henderson and dier.
    Ramsey is to high now imo.

• I wouldn't touch either, u did amazing to make 200p a share on Ramsey, Drinkwater will unfortunately do precisely as u said, kick his heels in the reserves... whilst you are comparing 2 players with such a big price difference I'd like to say Sterling at 200p more a share than Ramsey is an absolute bargain, he's always going to be scoring, assisting, fighting for PB and the Media like him.

• Saw an interview with Sarri said that Drinkwater was told at the start of the season his game time wouldn't be huge. He didn't move. I doubt he will in Jan.

I could see him signing for Utd but I think they're looking to bring through Andreas Pereira so I'll say he joins Tottenham and pisses everyone off!!

• @Lukeroro said in Ramsey or Drinkwater best FI transfer performer?:

Saw an interview with Sarri said that Drinkwater was told at the start of the season his game time wouldn't be huge. He didn't move. I doubt he will in Jan.

I could see him signing for Utd but I think they're looking to bring through Andreas Pereira so I'll say he joins Tottenham and pisses everyone off!!

I hear Forest are trying to get him on loan.

• @Ellisandro said in Ramsey or Drinkwater best FI transfer performer?:

@Lukeroro said in Ramsey or Drinkwater best FI transfer performer?:

Saw an interview with Sarri said that Drinkwater was told at the start of the season his game time wouldn't be huge. He didn't move. I doubt he will in Jan.

I hear Forest are trying to get him on loan.

Fuck sake, as a Fulham supporter I'd rather we brought him in to our midfield.

As an investor on here, staying well away.

Incidentally, as a footballer I'd prefer to sit on Chelsea's bench!

• not heard anything myself re him coming to Forest... We have Colback, Watson, Bridcutt, Yacob & Guerdioura to do the same job but knowing Karanka likes a tinker i'm sure another CDM won't go amiss...

I think if i take off my red rose tinted glasses Drinkwater 'is' a Premier League player and any loan move should be to a bottom half EPL club.. Probably happy to sit on his contract though as no doubt he'll be on stupid money for just being 'English born' which I believe was the reason why he was brought!!!

• As a Foxes fan, I can categorically confirm to get £35m for DD has to be the most prudent bit buisness we have ever done. Period. :-)

DD will always be a legend for us, but he was exactly in the right place in 2015/2016 when we unleashed Kante to the world and DD very cleverly rode on his tails into folklore.. :-)

I'd have him back for us but no more than £5m max....

• @Lukeroro said in Ramsey or Drinkwater best FI transfer performer?:

Fuck sake, as a Fulham supporter I'd rather we brought him in to our midfield.

With Ranieri you may well get your wish - both London based, know & trust each others style & enjoyed league success together at Leicester!

Currently 75p but pulling the strings alongside Seri, creating goals & assists for Sess, Schurrle & Mitro should be 120-150 in no time - what's not to like?

• @NewUser159387 love that. Gonna pick up a few and cross my fingers now. Ranieri could make that happen.

• Okazaki will probably get linked to Ranieri as well - ive just purchased some of him and Drinkwater