Have the top 6 players hit a peak?

• Or do you think there is more of an increase to come?

What level before a share split? Will we be seeing £20 plus players by the end of the season?

Thoughts?

• @Rob with the current dividends system i'd say theyve hit their roof. It all depends on how the platform will progress in the future. Anything could happen, if they double the dividends for example the shares would almost triple i think.

• Guess deposit bonuses could to!

• I just cant see dividends increasing unless FI start to make a lot more money from somewhere, G&A divs have worked really well in that regard.

There are a lot of people saying "yeah but players cost £15 now not £5 of course FI can afford it" a player costing £15 means a hell of a lot of divs paid out on that player - 3 times more than when the player was £5 so its all relevant

I think one way that FI can hugely boost the market is by publishing accounts to let us know how secure they are. For me personally I'm not bothered if they were profiting billions a year, I'd rather that be the case and know the product is secure and I certainly think that would help to get a lot of big investors on board.

The product is always evolving so perhaps players will peak at around £20 but if thats the case FI would implement something to keep the market moving in other areas

• @Rob sha completely agree on the accounts. I'm a relatively cautious investor precisely because of uncertainty over FI finances.

• @Wilba

The regular MB and PB are fixed prices, but the 2% commission is a percentage. So FI make much more money on Neymar at £15, than they were when he was £5.

OK they must be paying out a high number of dividends (if more people own him), but they’re also taking in commission from more sales.

• @ocs123 correct, make more in commission but are liable for bigger pay outs. I would have thought its all proportional but without seeing the numbers who knows.

There must be a lot of people with massive portfolios and people who are just holding 100s of the big boys that they bought for 2,3,4 quid a couple of years ago. If I got in 2 years ago and had a portfolio of the best players at next to nothing prices I wouldnt be selling any of them and just farming divs - costing FI money

I guess where FI do make a huge amount of money is the players in circulation who we all buy and sell who quite frankly dont stand a chance of ever getting a dividend.

• @Wilba said in Have the top 6 players hit a peak?:

@ocs123 correct, make more in commission but are liable for bigger pay outs. I would have thought its all proportional but without seeing the numbers who knows.

There must be a lot of people with massive portfolios and people who are just holding 100s of the big boys that they bought for 2,3,4 quid a couple of years ago. If I got in 2 years ago and had a portfolio of the best players at next to nothing prices I wouldnt be selling any of them and just farming divs - costing FI money

I guess where FI do make a huge amount of money is the players in circulation who we all buy and sell who quite frankly dont stand a chance of ever getting a dividend.

It cant be bothering them that much becuase the y extended the 3 year rule for them!

• @Tom77 the platform is only 3 years old and in the first 12 months they didn’t have many users. I suspect things will change in 12 months time

• @Wilba wish i was farmin all that divs.... be like a pig in shit!

• u think there be a big sell off next year from 3 year rule?

• @NewUser151265 you and me both! I don’t think so because anyone who’s held a future for 3 years would have done so because they have made that much money. All the money will just go straight back into the index and most of the time back into the same players

• its still earlydays too, potential for globalness is ridiculis id say

• @NewUser151265 we live and hope.