Frustrating FI admin

• I'm all for FI and there concept and Iv out in a lot of cash but it's frustrating how crap and off the ball they are, there news feed is days old, they show last weeks media and match day divs for each day, u have to email them more often than not for your divs and there G n A divs are a shambles! Mine was so far off it was a joke 😂 sort it out!!!! I don't want people getting my put off cuz they can't get there house in order when the actual concept works well pull you finger out your arse FI

• @NewUser92251 said in Frustrating FI admin:

I'm all for FI and there concept and Iv out in a lot of cash but it's frustrating how crap and off the ball they are, there news feed is days old, they show last weeks media and match day divs for each day, u have to email them more often than not for your divs and there G n A divs are a shambles! Mine was so far off it was a joke 😂 sort it out!!!! I don't want people getting my put off cuz they can't get there house in order when the actual concept works well pull you finger out your arse FI

You should be more direct, what do you really think?

• 😂😂 maybe was a bit strong, but it got a feel of some bloke in a shed trying to sort everything out 😂

• @NewUser92251 said in Frustrating FI admin:

😂😂 maybe was a bit strong, but it got a feel of some bloke in a shed trying to sort everything out 😂

Not too strong at all. Nail on the head.

• couldn't believe they still had the "Opt In" for your bonus up yesterday when it expired on Sunday night!

• The 10% deposit bonus advert is still scrolling though when I log onto FI on my desktop.

How hard would it be to time-limit these adverts - i.e. they automatically stop showing once the promo period is over?

Lots of little technical issues like this need to be tightened up, if FI is to become a really big brand.

• Monday nights game was still being advertised earlier 🙈

• The opt in 10% bonus still there