What Xmas present do you want from FI?

• They seem to be happy to throw 10% deposit promos out regularly so I'd be disappointed if there wasn't another to celebrate Xmas or New year - anyone around last year can remember?

Share split would be nice but I see this as more likely in Q1 or maybe as a prelude to next season as Adam & co seem to be concentrating on rolling FI out globally & across other sports.

• yep share split for me and a bottle of Clynelish 27 year old single malt signatory!!!

• @NewUser159387 said in What Xmas present do you want from FI?:

They seem to be happy to throw 10% deposit promos out regularly so I'd be disappointed if there wasn't another to celebrate Xmas or New year - anyone around last year can remember?

Share split would be nice but I see this as more likely in Q1 or maybe as a prelude to next season as Adam & co seem to be concentrating on rolling FI out globally & across other sports.

There was a 10% bonus the week before xmas last year

• Nothing much really, just an untrackable IPO robot.

• @Ollie sassafrass:))))

• 50 Mbappe shares and a pony.

• PB split between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place

• Deposit bonus' are great but another one soon would be bad for the platform as people will stop depositing and wait until the next bonus to put money in and profit that way.

I personally would love tiered PB, even if they didnt increase divs (all depends on whether theres money in the pot to do so) but I think if tiers were introduce it would certainly boost the platform.

I think FI need to take a step back and look at their platform though, what they have is so good but there are fundamental errors which can be very detrimental to a new user. if they nail the website and usability then the growth will happen naturally

• @Wilba I think they have more than enough money at the moment. They just are seeing how far they can grow it without spending more back into it through dividends themselves.

• @HappyLarry59855 hopefully you are right, I think the way they are playing it is perhaps the best in terms of the long term future of the index, seems a lot of traders expect to win every day but these arent the guys who will benefit most from FI

At some point we will reach a time where we have hit the market cap in terms of the current divs, you could argue that there is still some way to go until we reach that time but its all matter of opinion - when this happens, hopefully FI have built up a significant pot of cash to be able to increase divs and once this happens the market would fly - until we reach a cap again 2,3,4,10 years down the line.

I think if we are looking long term (5-10 years in the future) FI needs to build a sustainable, scale able model and to get there they cant give away too much too soon, I'm personally more than content with the growth at the moment, I wasnt spoilt by the rewards of the early days but then again those guys are the once who took the biggest risk and literally gambled on the platform being a success.

The product is still so young with (we think) around 200k users - we play our cards right and we will all make a lot of money from the index