Best time to buy?

• What’s the best time to buy at?

Say a player has had a bad game on a Saturday. Would you say Tuesday would be when a players value is then the best to buy at before a game then on the following Saturday?

I have a long term strategy and was thinking is it best to just hold my long termers or try and flip on a Saturday night by selling and then buy back later in the week?

Or would commission kill me long term trying this method?

• @Rob Can you look at any player and work out straight away what the % spread is? That's what you lose if you IS, plus the 2% of course. Multiply your sell price by 0.95 to see whether you're up or down on a 3% spread +2c. On an 8% spread +2c, multiply by 0.9, and so on. One minus 0.1 for every %.

• Players I want long term I just hold through the ups and downs, don’t see the point of the hassle and cost of selling to just rebuy again.

Short term is a bit more guess who everyone is gonna pile on next before they do.

• @Rob depends on strategy but transfer spec January so some good buys out there at the moment

• @Rob said in Best time to buy?:

What’s the best time to buy at?

Say a player has had a bad game on a Saturday. Would you say Tuesday would be when a players value is then the best to buy at before a game then on the following Saturday?

I have a long term strategy and was thinking is it best to just hold my long termers or try and flip on a Saturday night by selling and then buy back later in the week?

Or would commission kill me long term trying this method?

Not sure about flipping but regardless monday or tuesday after a low score is a decent entey point.