Ward prowse

• Listening to the radio last night and an article they were on about was the Leipzig recruitment team they had who may have been at Spurs I think I heard them say and how well they recruit top young talent then I was reading about James ward prowse and how they are very keen on him could this be another lookman scenario they sign him he does well and looks a bargain may be good value for January sales seeing his out of favour with Hughes

• Southampton fans on twitter dont seem to rate him and thats putting it mildly. They used some naughty words.

• @Mazza-magic Punctuation please, or people won't bother to read.

• @Ollie no big deal this is a gambling site not university challenge I want views on footballers not lecture on Shakespeare

• @Mazza-magic said in Ward prowse:

@Ollie no big deal this is a gambling site not university challenge I want views on footballers not lecture on Shakespeare

Ollie was a bit harsh - I've read far worse on here.

Fact is though if you want people to comment on your posts they have to read them. And if its written poorly then its hard to read so people aren't going to bother.

• Well I’m no good at grammar so suppose is better not ask anyone on here anything I let my instinct on building my portfolio do the talking!

• @Mazza-magic hey Mazza, don't get too put off, I was never much one for grammar either (neither?) However, the odd bit can make a lot of difference. Hope you don't mind, but I've done a quick bit of subbing to demonstrate;

*"Listening to the radio last night and an article they were on about was the Leipzig recruitment team, who may have been at Spurs I think.

I heard them say how well they recruit top young talent, then I was reading about James ward prowse and how they are very keen on him. Could this be another Lookman scenario? They sign him, he does well - and looks a bargain! May be good value for January sales seeing he's out of favour with Hughes?"*

I heard the report about JWP as well, and can see some logic in it. He seems to be a bit of an unfulfilled talent, and has a lot of ingredients that could do well if he can get it together somewhere. Still a bit speculative for me though, but if he did make the move would keep an eye on him - even though I'm still harbouring a few Fantasy League grudges!