Defenders To Buy

• Ive got some spare cash to spend and want to put it into a couple of quality defenders. Anyone see value anywhere?

• @NewUser3297 Penalty taking defenders: Ramos. Free kick taking defenders: Trippier and attacking defenders Coleman, Lozano, Kimmich, Macguire etc.

Problem is..they are quite expensive. I wonder if Yerry Mina will ever be fit, he should be good for a couple of goals. No, i don't own him.

Note he's fit to play today..i might own this buy the time you read this...

• Gbamin - will double in price with a transfer -"record bid turned down in the summer" apparently from Arsenal and scored two in his last two for Mainz. Looks composed at the back.

Ryan Fredericks - back at his IPO price of 69p, literally the only way is up for the Championship team of the year right back last year who will inevitably replace Zabaleta at some point. Looked terrible at the start of the year but so did the rest of West Ham!

• Ive been ‘pumping’ Emerson since the start of the season, one injury to alsonso and he is in every week. Scored 200 points with no goal in the europa league last week.

Lenglet at Barca, will be in every week at some point.

• De Ligt looks like he has value depending on transfer speculation

• Saying that I've just invested in Nathan Ake due to rumours of a move in January.

• Yeh - I picked up some Ake. Really undecided on Kimmich. Terrific scores but pricey.

• @NewUser3297 very pricey, sold him a while back at 4.89 which I think is near his peak. Just thought Ake represented good value when I saw I could get twice as many shares in him as Terence Trent Arnold Darby( who I also hold btw)

• the defenders that look decent in real life to me and have passed the eye test as only going on to better things in next 3 seasons are
    Chilwell - Leicester
    Kieran Tierney - Celtic
    Matt Doherty - Wolves
    Victor Lindelöf- Man Utd

if any of these are FI good i dont know

• @NewUser61237 said in Defenders To Buy:

the defenders that look decent in real life to me and have passed the eye test as only going on to better things in next 3 seasons are
    Chilwell - Leicester
    Kieran Tierney - Celtic
    Matt Doherty - Wolves
    Victor Lindelöf- Man Utd

if any of these are FI good i dont know

Victor Lindelof brings back some memories. Was destroyed by adding Squad players and PB. Was a media star for a while.

• Started buying Ake at 1.30. He stalled at around 1.80 for a while but his price is on the rise again.

Pavard has been loyal to Stuttgart but I could see a move in the next couple of transfer windows.

Akanji gets good PB at Dortmund.

Hermoso getting rave reports at Espanyol.

• Lucas Digne at Everton has been a good buy for me, bought at 1.15 at the start of the season and up to 1.75 now. Bought from Barca and when you watch him play you can tell, he’s a class act. Won’t be long before he’s regularly getting assists and getting the odd goal as he looked to get forward and has got himself back into the French squad.

• Some who do well at PB

Dortmund centre backs - Diallo/ Akanji/ Zagadou

Betis centre backs - Mandi / Bartra

Digne

Koulibaly

Skriniar

• I’d add Rudiger / Luiz to that PB list

Also as cheaper options just picked up some Theo Hernandez and lukas muhl

• Any. If a clean sheet dividend is announced not only will defenders start to rocket but kills two birds with one stone as keepers will be a frenzy at their current prices. Dont need to do their own category, and music to fi ears as thousands of pounds pile in to very cheap players. And if g&a rise and drops are anything to go by, the commission they will reap will be unreal. Say utd concede after ten mins, how many will just instant sell straight away

• Benjamin Pavard.

That’s all

• I heard a rumour that Jose wants victor moses at Man U in January to play on the right and it was him that took him to Chelsea could be worth researching at a quid?

• Hi,
    IMO there is NO value in 'quality defenders' at all because they reach top of their value ATM, example Kimmich won PB in CL with 200+ and went up 4p!!(joke)... Yes, you will get ££ for winning PB but you have to pay over 4£+ for that and there is no rise in value and not always guaranty they will win PB so I don't see any reason to do that!!
    Better options is in SQUAD PLAYERS defenders because they can win PB too and they RISE after that (yesterday Foyth for example)... And during the season they can easily double up(if not more) in price...and there is more option then 34 defenders in TOP 200!
    It only matters who will you choose! 👍
    -English
    -good PB
    -for transfer January/summer window
    -young with future... etc,

• Cardiff defenders are cheap, stop laughing & hear me out - They actually aren't bad at defending & whatever happens to Cardiff IF they prove decent at EPL level they will generate transfer speculation;

23 yo Callum Paterson @80p can score a goal (Fi gold dust) & is currently being played up front as a makeshift no. 9

27 yo Sean Morrison @73 only 3p above IPO price so almost no downside & looks pretty decent at his job as well as a set piece goal threat.

Both low risk punts IMHO that might just sneak a PB win should they score.

• @Mazza-magic said in Defenders To Buy:

I heard a rumour that Jose wants victor moses at Man U in January to play on the right and it was him that took him to Chelsea could be worth researching at a quid?

No chance.
    Victor ‘effing Moses for United, if he isn’t good enough for chelsea’s Squad.........
    Jose would be hounded out if that happened.