Player Price Rise

• Just had a quick look at May of this year when I first delved into FI with a weeks money back trial and gutted to see some of the prices if I'd stuck with it. 3 jumped out at me:
    Hazard £5.96
    Mbappe £4.88
    Shaquiri £1.46

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, hope the same happens again in 6 months time only I'm holding my players!

• Wasn't on the index then but it just shows why they need to add more dividends to the game or increase the current ones!

• @NewUser82416

What do you mean? To me, this suggests players priced around £5 can easily double in price within the existing dividend structure.

• @NewUser82416 I completely agree. Players have maxed out their value now for me. Don't expect anything from them though.

• @HappyLarry59855 if fi figures show of rises are slowing down and not really jumping anymore, then share split is the only answer. They wont increase dividends so what else do they do. Even apple and amazon have had to split before i imagine. Ive come around to g&a only because so many drops gives top up opportunities . If a player gets subbed down his price goes by 10 p easy.shaq scores, up his price goes by 20p. Just crazyness but gives opportunities at the same time. I want shares in as many players i can before the inevitable split. Prices will rise again after split anyway. If it went 4 ways that makes sterling around 1.75. Telling me he wont at least hit 3.50 quickly? Money to be made

• @Finlay77 yep that's why I want the split. Things are slowing and I want as much out of this as I can get. I don't know how long we have to wait before they do this though.

• My bet is in june at end of season

• @Weedster said in Player Price Rise:

Just had a quick look at May of this year when I first delved into FI with a weeks money back trial and gutted to see some of the prices if I'd stuck with it. 3 jumped out at me:
    Hazard £5.96
    Mbappe £4.88
    Shaquiri £1.46

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, hope the same happens again in 6 months time only I'm holding my players!

Mbappe looks especially painful 😬like a kick in the balls. It’s funny how u sell players thinking they are stagnating or maxed out. Got fed up with Barkley and morata doing bugger all, so I sold them, and now who are Chelsea’s new form players? 😏patience is a virtue.

• And regarding share split, it will make a difference but the big one that drives growth is the dividends keeping pace/doubling. If they don’t go up, ppl won’t be attracted to buying new players- regardless of share splits. So I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the FI office to see their accounts and know at what point they feel they are comfortable enough to double them. There will be a set target of profit or FI users before they feel they can afford to. They will double them- they have to- otherwise growth stops and everything crumbles. It’s just a matter of when. And when it does happen ppl will pile in the money. Guess it’s a balancing act.

• @Valhalla Fingers crossed. That is exactly what I'm after.

• So share split, prices rise again then a dividend increase?

• @Tom77 yes. In an ideal world, the share splits, and the dividends double, more ppl buy and it keeps going like this into perpuity. But that’s an ideal world. ;)

• @Valhalla you are on the same page as me.