Your Top 5 stars? Your Top 3 Regrets?

• Who are your top 5 money makers since you joined FI?

Mine are:
    Sterling
    De Bruyne
    Mane
    Neymar
    Messi

Wished I kept Martial, Sane and Van Dijk before. Now trying to buy back at a cost. Ouch.

• Barkley
    Brooks
    Salah
    Wilson
    Morata

Lost a lot of money this weekend though

• If we r talkin growth profit mine are

Sancho
    Vinicius
    Alban Ajeti
    Sensi
    Gibbs-White

Biggest regrets Malcom, reiss nelson, Raheem Stirling all of which I held for ages with no movement and as soon as I sold they shot up the next day I’ve learned to b more patient since

• Best gains are piatek, barella, ndombele, ronaldo, mbappe

Biggest errors selling Wilson at 1.50, selling poulsen today at 1.50 before he scored twice and thinking I had missed the boat on sancho when he hit £3 to then buy at £6 (confident this will turn into one of my best buys)

• @NewUser181228 Long term you will gain as long as you are patient.

• @Black-wolf Sancho I missed it. Thinking whether to get on board before train sets off

• @Wilba Mbappe why oh why did I not get him before World Cup!??

• @Clover every time I watch him play I feel confident he will rise a lot more I honestly think he’s one of the best and most exciting players about at the moment. I expect he has plenty of growth to come on the index

• @Clover I bought him at around £4, sold at £7 and then have bought back in at around £11 haha. I will keep hold this time I reckon.

• @HappyLarry59855 Well on another thread. I have been informed the index doubles roughly every 10 months. So yes I think that is a good idea, I know it is so hard not to when far ahead and making that call.
    I am hoping more diversity in PB leagues and more MB positions from say a top 300. As right now the focus is on relatively such a small pool of players

• @Clover pogba and the other "big guns" will still win very high % of mb, its what the media in england cover

• Biggest regret at the moment is buying Ryan Sessegnon. He will likely come good and turn me a profit but as I had a low initial investment I feel I have too much money tied into him that isn't doing anything right now.

• @Wilba said in Your Top 5 stars? Your Top 3 Regrets?:

Best gains are piatek, barella, ndombele, ronaldo, mbappe

Biggest errors selling Wilson at 1.50, selling poulsen today at 1.50 before he scored twice and thinking I had missed the boat on sancho when he hit £3 to then buy at £6 (confident this will turn into one of my best buys)

just looked at my portfolio to be reminded of Ousmane Dembele. How could I forget that flop! bought in the excitement of the September deposit bonus and im now sitting pretty at -74p. Still optimistic a January move can save him though

• Stars:
    Pogba, Ronaldo, Dabbur, Gbamin and Ivan Cavaleiro

Regrets:
    Sterling, Grealish and Pogba (bought at 4, sold at 6, bought back at 10).

• Don’t have that many regrets but Mbappe is a huge regret. Had him for about £2 but listened to people on here who said his price would drop after World Cup due to playing alongside Neymar and not getting much mb or pb. Made a profit but could have made a lot more if held til now. Taught me to trust myself more and not be weak.

• @HUFCPaul It is so hard not to cash in. I think he will grow for a long time to be fair-so thinking to dab in before he become a £100 player haha

• @Lukeroro Wish I got Pogba and also Hazard one time. Looked expensive when they were round the 5/6£ mark

• @Wilba Dembele can be a FI beast. But in Barca, Messi makes anyone low!

• Best for me are Pogba (£7.86), Messi (£11.28)and Havertez (£1.95)

Worst for me sold Ronaldo and Salah after the CL final :( bought Ronaldo back only to panic and sell him when the crash happened for Rape issues (Ronaldo is the player I have lost the most with)

I instant sold Zagadou at £0.91 the day before the Dortmund defender got a red card so he got the nod!

And most recently I sold Lookman for around £2.00 so seeing his price now isn't pretty!

We all make mistakes, all part of the fun right?!

• Pogba and sanchez biggest money makers for me.

I sold neymar £4.90 ( I had 100) just as pb was being introduced as wasn’t sure of the market and just watched his price rise and rise and never got back on. I also brought Mbappe under £2 when he was Ipo’d on the old Friday system and then sold him about a month later and have never brought back, to be fair I have held most of he big boys in the early days while it was just 5p media.
    The announcement of PB messed my game up completely!

It’s hard mentally to rebuy a player you have sold but I am learning that its okay to do it and get back on the train. I have sold a few players to early in the last few months but then brought them back as I realised the market in them will still grow.