Bernado Silva

• Stupid question but after a great week for him and several weeks in general in terms of results and assists, why is his stock performing so averagely?!

• Please press the “Why is Harry Kane so expensive?“ button.

• Ha, good point well made. Silva's a great player and well priced, who has a regular and important impact upon games for City. I'm finding the returns illogical at the moment!

• This is all down to 'sex appeal'

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's second best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's third best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Portugal's best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva a top PB hold??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva a top MB hold??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva going anywhere soon??? NO

As a footballer I LOVE Bernardo Silva and think within a few years he'll be the best SILVA at Man City... BUT... just because he's a lovely footballer playing for a lovely footballing club... It doesn't give him any right to cost any more than the 10p plus he is more than Mason Mount because people aren't that interested in him probably because of several of the reasons above!!!

• @dannypea said in Bernado Silva:

This is all down to 'sex appeal'

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's second best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Man City's third best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva Portugal's best player??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva a top PB hold??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva a top MB hold??? NO

Is Bernardo Silva going anywhere soon??? NO

As a footballer I LOVE Bernardo Silva and think within a few years he'll be the best SILVA at Man City... BUT... just because he's a lovely footballer playing for a lovely footballing club... It doesn't give him any right to cost any more than the 10p plus he is more than Mason Mount because people aren't that interested in him probably because of several of the reasons above!!!

It's for reasons like this where G&A dividends make sense - there needs to be SOME reward for a good player if he is never going to get PB or MB divs. Otherwise he may as well be around 85p a share. Pointless owning him.

*ive got a few in Bernardo but if G&A is scrapped then I guess like many others I'll have to ship him out ASAP

• @dannypea
    can you this for Sterling for me please dont know to get in on him or not.

• @NewUser66152 LOL, in Sterling's defence... is he one of the top three City players right now??? Maybe??? Is he the best England player??? He could be??? I certainly think you get an extra half point of hype for being English and with his goals per games record much better than Bernardo Silva's I would say he's more of a PB threat too... City's a difficult dilemma as in some ways they have too many cooks... But having said that they should all slowly grow in value if they keep performing.. some just quicker than others!!!

At the minute I like Raheem Sterling especially with a couple of England games coming up and reckon he might have a little growth spurt over the next week or so depending on what he does for the national team!!

• @dannypea He looks a save place to put money at the moment tbh.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.