Arnautovic to Utd

• This is gathering pace now he's come out and said he wants out do you think it will happen, I think he'd be a great fit

• Bought him due to nations league fixtures and G&A divs. What a nice surprise that was when I checked my portfolio

• I posted earlier about this, too much noise for this not to go away, I would love him at United, exactly what the team needs imo.

• I can see this happening.

• It nearly happened in the summer but I think they just held on but now he's eyeing a move to a champ League team

• @NewUser92251... but for how long he will be playing CL? Don't see MU go far in CL this season and nxt season not sure they will be there at all 🤔 if that's the reason so I'm not sure about it, but Mourinho need players on wings but is he the best option for him ...?

• @Mundek said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@NewUser92251... but for how long he will be playing CL? Don't see MU go far in CL this season and nxt season not sure they will be there at all 🤔 if that's the reason so I'm not sure about it, but Mourinho need players on wings but is he the best option for him ...?

It doesnt really matter, its clear his agent is going to pimp him out now to Jan, I wouldn’t be surprised that he will be linked to a lot of teams, United or not.

• @Tom77 yes ur right, we can see now that his price flying (good for ppl who bought him for G&A at 2£ish) but he is 29 years old (30 in April)... What after transfers link stop working for him? What if nobody gonna buy him? Good for NOW and only now, injury every few weeks, not that good like people think and over 3£ already...not for me!

• @Tom77 anyway ru UNITED fan?? Do u really think that UNITED need that kind of players??
    IMO UNITED need much much better players then him(with respect to Marko), player who will improve the team, player from top shelf not average players! Players for long term not for 'now' cos Mourinho struggling with attacking. Or you wanna UNITED to be average team? Cmon mate we are talking about Manchester United not bottom team from Premiership! 👹

• @Mundek said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@Tom77 anyway ru UNITED fan?? Do u really think that UNITED need that kind of players??
    IMO UNITED need much much better players then him(with respect to Marko), player who will improve the team, player from top shelf not average players! Players for long term not for 'now' cos Mourinho struggling with attacking. Or you wanna UNITED to be average team? Cmon mate we are talking about Manchester United not bottom team from Premiership! 👹

Right now we have zero right winger, he could do a job there. I’m sick of seeing Mata there.

• @Tom77 said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@Mundek said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@Tom77 anyway ru UNITED fan?? Do u really think that UNITED need that kind of players??

Right now we have zero right winger, he could do a job there. I’m sick of seeing Mata there.

we are lacking someone nasty too - we are to nice! I want to see someone that will get stuck in and bring the crowd to life

• @Wilba said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@Tom77 said in Arnautovic to Utd:

@Mundek said in Arnautovic to Utd:

we are lacking someone nasty too - we are to nice! I want to see someone that will get stuck in and bring the crowd to life

For sure!

• @Tom77 Marko Arnautovic would have knocked out Raheem Sterling at the weekend.

• @Lukeroro hahaha didn't Juan Mata try too??? battle of the bantamweights!!!

• Nah, Mata said "eh man, stop that please" but Arnautovic would take the Roy Keane approach. I think Utd are lacking that. Keane had it, then Rooney. Pogba has the gob but doesn't get stuck in, Herrera gets stuck in but doesn't have same aura.

That said, I don't see Arnautovic as the answer for Utd. I would suggest a long term replacement for Matic.. maybe Vidal. Get stuck in and show some heart, but with enough quality.

Struggling to think of any English solution here

• Vidal 10 years ago yes.

Sadly there aren’t many swashbuckling midfield types anymore, the game has changed.

• I would like to see United go all out for Jose Giminez of Atletico? De Ligt from Ajax or Inigo Martinez of Bilbao (largely because I hold him) as they certainly need a CB and I trust that Lindelof will be the long term answer if he can find a reliable partner?

I also think a right back is a must? Hysaj of Napoli is an immediate improvement? Could they get Meunier?? Wan Bissaka from Palace could be a long term option?

Then in midfield and attack... Brozovic, Perisic, Rebic.. take your pick from Croatia...? Even Jovic, SMS or Timo Werner as a gamble to bolster the frontline???

Must be fun owning a club like Man Utd... I already have my 'Football Manager' head on and with an open chequebook United could pretty much 'buy' who they want from anyone outside the EPL top five perhaps, Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG & Juve??

• Dalot looks good enough in my opinion at right back. A real quality CB is very important, I actually like Maguire.
    Pulisic as Right winger.
    I like the idea of Arnuatovic to come and just stir things up.
    Sell Lukaku the fraud and Sanchez.
    Promote Andreas over Matic.
    Sell Smalling/Jones.
    Youth, intergrate Chong/Gomez/Mitchell and Tuanzebe over the next year.

• @Tom77 surely there are!! Gonna have a think. Maybe Rabiot, but he's not the stuck in type either.

@dannypea I think at RB Dalot is the future.

I think Andreas Pereira is a more attacking option. I always have seen Utd as a 442 team, but that'll never happen under Jose. He likes a big man (Drogba-Milito-Lukaku) but I don't think Lukaku is good enough. I'd prefer Andy Carroll up front!!
    Aside, attacking midfielders, you have Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Pogba, Mata, Pereira, Chong, and more. They don't need any more.

I think their big problems can be traced back to when they let Hernandez go.

• Have I missed the boat? Or worth jumping on with some MB over the next few weeks with him?