Now Pulisic

• Looks like the Jan transfer shenanigans are underway!

• @Tom77 why on earth would Dortmund sell him in Jan? Very little usually happens in the Jan window. I fear a lot of traders will get burnt chasing unrealistic moves.

• I think what happens (and this happened last international break) is that after a few days of nothing news UK newspapers have nothing else to talk about so start the speculation dominoes which in effect is great for FI!!!

This will probably filter out over the coming weeks (so some may cash out on the spikes) but with the window around the corner I'm hoping this 'adds' to the positivity that is in the market for FI... transfer speculation is good for the game in general as proven by the rises in Arnautovic, Pulisic, Dembele, Alexis etc!!!

• @NewUser162554 said in Now Pulisic:

@Tom77 why on earth would Dortmund sell him in Jan? Very little usually happens in the Jan window. I fear a lot of traders will get burnt chasing unrealistic moves.

No idea but it creates media buzz.

I didn’t think sanchez would go to United or Coutinhio to Barca either.....

• tbf both Sanchez & Coutinho were huge favs to go in Jan as they should have both moved moved in the summer but for running their contracts down with a bottom lip as their clubs were reluctant to let them go...

Pulisic and Dembele are different... young players that their clubs don't really need to sell.. Arnautovic is an interesting one... West Ham need him, but the money from United might be too good to turn down... United need a quick fix so this works... as does cutting their losses on Sanchez???

• Pulisic only has 2 years left on his contract which is red zone for a club, Dembele must have loads of years yet.

There will be speculation with Pulisic becuase he has a choice to sign a new deal or look for a club so the speculation will start.

Dembele only just joined Barca cant see him moving.

• @NewUser162554 Virgil Van Dijk and Phillipe Coutinho moved in the January transfer window last year. Patrice Evra and Nemanja Vidic were bought to Man U in the January transfer window.

• @Tom77 I think the rise might actually be to do with the fact England play USA tomorrow night.

• Surely Barca wouldn’t sell Dembele at a loss already?

Can’t see any club paying more than £60ish mil for him at the moment - been pretty underwhelming at best as far as record signings go.