The one that makes you shudder....

• So most gamblers can’t wait tell you the about the huge profits they have made on FI or the 25p ACCA with 52 teams that almost came in...but what are your horror stories on FI. Which is the player keeping you up all night. The one that makes you wince when u remember. It can be a loss you made on a past player or a player that’s currently heavily in the red. I’ll kick off with Piatek...100 shares which are £95 in the red. Look at this like FI counselling. It’ll be cathartic 😉

• Keita. £1.30 Down. Knew I shouldn't have bought a Scouse player

• Currently £0.34 per share on bruun Larsen at the moment 😳

Hold on Piatek, he’ll pull through!

• Jack Wilshere. Mentioned this before on the forum and there was another user in the same boat.

Bought into him when he was (supposedly) on the verge of signing a new contract at Arsenal and heading to the World Cup. It's gone horribly downhill since but just can't bear to sell him at such a loss (currently - 69p).

Counselling =yes please.

• With the September deposit bonus, i looked to diversify and get some players in their prime who were potential Ballon D'Or winners to offset most of my purchases of young starlets. The below have failed to live up to their billings, but only have 50 of each.

James Rodríguez: -1.06
    Philippe Coutinho: -1.01
    Isco: -0.44

• @Valhalla Piatek has gone up today, he's been linked with Chelsea again. I don't think it's a bad shout keeping hold of him, he had a good run at the start of the season and there's no reason he won't find his shooting boots again - especially if he wants to put himself in the shop window for a bug club in January.
    I also hold him, currently only down about 25p per share.

• Being 500 quid in profit on rashford while Zlatan got injured. Didn't cash out and kept rashers for ages, slowly dropped in price and I lost patience and instant sold to break even or thereabouts.
    Brought him back since though!.

• I left here last year due to financial issues in real life. I pulled what i had in here. I had to sell 35 neymars i had at 4.35 each................. When i came back maybe 6 months ago i could have cried. But it had to be done last year.

• Mane. Down 0.37 a share. Purchased too high a price I think. Planning on keeping him for at least another 3 months and sees what happens.

• @NewUser156205 I’m feeling that pain, Jesus 🙄 I refuse to sell until he goes back up

• @Parvez112333 I have Rodriguez, Isco and coutinho too. All good players with PB potential who aren’t quite getting the scores needed.

• @Tom77 £500 quid in profit on Rashford is a huge sum. Yeah, Rashford is one of the few players to not have moved in price over a year. But today against Croatia he was unbelievable. Shows what he can do if used correctly. Hope mourinho was watching 😉

• @Rob said in The one that makes you shudder....:

Mane. Down 0.37 a share. Purchased too high a price I think. Planning on keeping him for at least another 3 months and sees what happens.

Same with me only it was Firmino - bought at £4.72 thinking he was only going to rise but his form certainly affected his share price (which I naively didn't think it would). I managed to IS at £4.29, which I was sick about. Although if I had held longer, IS now would only be £3.98 so a good decision in hindsight.
    I still lost 3% of my portfolio value in that one bad trade though 😐

• @Valhalla Manchester United Fred. I got caught up in World Cup Fever and his transfer. So I bought him at his peak value.
    I think he will go green but that might be next year. Unless they reward for defensive players before hand

• @ScouseSte firminho is a strange one. I too held him- he is an unbelievable player and I still can’t fathom why he’s always around £4.50 mark. Because he doesn’t play every game maybe? I likewise lost faith and cashed in, barely breaking even.

• De Bruyne for me...bought at 7.33 and price heading south consistently...has the potential to come back but I'm not holding my breath

• Lukako, seems not to be scoring on purpose since I brought him, maybe he will be re classified as a Defender

• Fred for me also! I assumed with the one name bonus and playing for united he'd be a media magnet, mentioned in every 'Pogba, Fred and co' article with the potential bonus nickname Fred the Red... I was spectacularly wrong.

Here's hoping 'Fred the Flop' starts to grace the back pages soon.

• @BeanDrown brazil are struggling for samba names anyway when you think their midfield consists of fred and Arthur!!

• @Boing-Boing said in The one that makes you shudder....:

Lukako, seems not to be scoring on purpose since I brought him, maybe he will be re classified as a Defender

Not scoring on purpose 😂 yeh, sometimes it feels like they’re doing it out of spite.