Paul Pogba?

• Is there any point in investing money into Pogba? Obviously he is good for MB at the moment but when he eventually moves do you think he will still be "MB King"?

• @NewUser158302 He'll certainly be worth a lot less if and when he ever actually leaves Man U. The question is how soon that is actually likely to happen and how much buzz he will win in the meantime.

• If he does move it will be in the summer and a long drawn out affair, I cant imagine United letting him go easily and nothing under £100 million.

• yeah I wouldn't even worry about him leaving united just yet - united don't need him to leave so theres no way it'll happen in Jan, hold him for 6 months minimum and youll get a lot of dividends in that time.

• @NewUser158302 just sitting on Pogba futures. Any slow news day he's there or thereabouts.

If he moves I think his PB chances will rise anyway.

• @BL__FI said in Paul Pogba?:

@NewUser158302 He'll certainly be worth a lot less if and when he ever actually leaves Man U. The question is how soon that is actually likely to happen and how much buzz he will win in the meantime.

agree, although I'd probably leave out the "a lot". Important to remember since the start of the season Pogba has won 30p more Dividends than any other player on the Index.

• @Keegan-s-Bluff True, but that mainly comes from MB, and statistically Man U players get way more of that than anyone else, which is why I think he'd be worth considerably less at any other club. The media here love him for now, but personally I can't see him attracting Ronaldo/Messi levels of attention playing for Juventus, PSG, etc., especially as he won't have the Mourinho feud to keep stories rumbling on. And although he has won PB, he doesn't have the scores to be worth very much on that basis. Of course I might be way off, but I think he loses several pounds in value after a transfer pretty much anywhere.

• @BL__FI said in Paul Pogba?:

@Keegan-s-Bluff True, but that mainly comes from MB, and statistically Man U players get way more of that than anyone else, which is why I think he'd be worth considerably less at any other club. The media here love him for now, but personally I can't see him attracting Ronaldo/Messi levels of attention playing for Juventus, PSG, etc., especially as he won't have the Mourinho feud to keep stories rumbling on. And although he has won PB, he doesn't have the scores to be worth very much on that basis. Of course I might be way off, but I think he loses several pounds in value after a transfer pretty much anywhere.

To be fair he was collecting lots of MB before his feud with Jose. I think he has world wide appeal and does have Mb Potential of Ronaldo/Messi, he is also not at his playing peak yet so he will improve as a player. His goal scoring is about 1/5 games which is not that bad either, he could easily improve on that.

As a comparison Gerrard was about 1in 4.

• @BL__FI

as said, I agree he will lose some media interest - and thus Index value - if and when he leaves Man Utd (or Jose does for that matter), but there will be a hell of a lot of media around that happening.

He is still one of the three highest profile footballers on the planet wherever he is, and likely a better PB candidate elsewhere, so that balances it out a little too. Whichever way you cut it, you're still looking at one of the highest Dividend yield footballers on the Index.

• MB King, any move will be drawn out and hot news for weeks. A move away from Mourinho will likely remove the shackles and PB scores will improve.

Will he move this year, over the Summer - me thinks not... but what do I know.

Great speculation though....