Guessing Game for Tomorrow

• 1 Likely Outcome:

2 Worst Outcome:

3 Favourite Outcome:

I'll go with:
    1 Goal divs stay but assists don't, Clean Sheets added for keepers.

2 Announcing a share split for August 2019. Just to build the anticipation and panic buying 10 months in advance

3 Adam Cole to announce a share split and dividend freeze naked on horseback

1. Agree, but with nothing for keepers.
    2. No share split, divs stay the same minus g/a divs.
    3. Totally agree.

1. G&A to stay in the exact same format as it is now.

2. The index sanctioned assassination of Neymar to fund Adam Cole's new superyacht.

3. G&A scrapped in favour of a 20% dividend increase leading to a share split early next year.

• 1 it stays, but now pre existing shares count towards the dividend payout instead of buy sell buy
    2 worst scenario is they announce a new clusterfuck dividend that makes no real sense with all sorts of weird rules regulations and timelines.
    3 they tweet double dividends, give gk their own category starting january 1st then split end of season 4 ways, with a picture of balague handing harry winks the ballon dor while messi and ronaldo look solemn in the corner

1. G&A to remain indefinitely with a months "trial" for clean sheets for GK.
    2. Order books.(as I know nothing about these yet!)
      3.confirmation of a share split date with a 20% deposit bonus 1 week prior.
      @Ellisandro I'm intrigued to know your choices...

• @Dan-w

1: I think they will announce the continuation of G&A but as an xmas present everyone's players are once again valid till Jan 2nd.

2: Clean sheet bonus for keepers/defenders

3: Share split and Sturridge removed from the index for being very shit.

No new announcements coming i suspect

• They will tell us that xmas is in 34 days and there is a 10% bonus 🤣🤣🤣

• @Andy-M

Or that Black Friday is in one day...

• @NewUser190683 I'm not expecting too much to be honest.

• @Andy-M said in Guessing Game for Tomorrow:

@NewUser190683 I'm not expecting too much to be honest.

Surely they're gonna do something big if they're suspending trading..

• @Lukeroro maybe, but that is mainly due to the amount of complaints to the way they announced G&A dividends, they caused a lot of anger and frustration mate.

• Probably gonna a make decision one way or another on G&A. Gonna be interesting on which way they go. “We fucked up” or “you guys just love G&A so great news, it’s carrying on. High five!”
    They obviously wanted more movement in the market hence the G&A trial (as opposed to lots of ppl just holding on to shares for 3 years) so maybe they will have to stick with some form of G&A (to generate market turnover and liquidity) even tho they know it will be unpopular in some corners. Interesting either way.

• It'll be to do with dividends and share split.

• @Lukeroro said in Guessing Game for Tomorrow:

1 Likely Outcome:
    2 Worst Outcome:
    3 Favourite Outcome:

1...No G's & A's and trial now ended....
    2... Goalkeeper Divs/Clean Sheet Divs/More 30 day Offers/Anything that provides more manic market movement
    3...G&A's to stay for all players at all times 2p strikers 4p midfielders 6p defenders with pen save bonuses at 5p and paid 12pm along with all media dividends following day!!!

• @dannypea I like 3 if you mean they scrap the 1 month idea and make it unlimited like PB and MB.

• yeah i really can't track the one month thing... unless they had data to support it i wonder how feasible it is long term??? If i buy 50 players over a month i then have to have new spreadsheets analysing their every game, goal, assist just to ensure I get paid right... and then i only have 30 days to do this on each player.. then chalk them off and start another one each time then wait a few weeks until i get paid and breaking it all down is tricky when you aren't provided any 'actual' statistics for your payments.. don't get me wrong it can be done my end... but its a real pain in the arse!!!

unlimited G&A will be easier to track as you just tot up goals and assists during your hold and it will simply continue with the imposed payment structure and still provide confidence to buy players in play (lets face it trading will still stay high on double goalscorers and hat-trick heroes as folk look to get out before midnight on the spikes whilst others hold for dividends) but I also don't like when its paid? Why not the day after like PB & MB??? I think if we have a clear cut off point like midnight the night before for trading on dividends paid at midday the following day would be a much simpler solution for all!

• @dannypea said in Guessing Game for Tomorrow:

@Lukeroro said in Guessing Game for Tomorrow:

1 Likely Outcome:
    2 Worst Outcome:
    3 Favourite Outcome:

1...No G's & A's and trial now ended....
    2... Goalkeeper Divs/Clean Sheet Divs/More 30 day Offers/Anything that provides more manic market movement
    3...G&A's to stay for all players at all times 2p strikers 4p midfielders 6p defenders with pen save bonuses at 5p and paid 12pm along with all media dividends following day!!!

I Like 3 but they will never do that, 1p,2p,3p would be more likely I think and fair, I think pen saves are negligible though becuase there aren’t a enough ( well I imagine there aren’t.) Assist can stay at 0.5 across the board.

• Having spent last night thinking and drinking (I don't do much of either so it was entertaining) I think there is an outside shot of some kind of transfer related dividend. I dunno, 1p for every million spent on a player. Ramsey moves for free and you get nada, but in January Crystal Palace try to solve their goal crisis with the £15million purchase of Kemar Roofe and I get 15p per share.

I dunno, sounds way too generous for FI but I really think it will be a big announcement due to the trading suspension and they clearly want to encourage short term trading so with January approaching it may be their way of keeping money in the Index over Christmas.

• Mbappe £200m to Real Madrid would be interesting...? maybe 1p per £100m might be more realistic these days???

Wouldn't want to bankrupt FI just yet...?

• @dannypea would be carnage. People clamouring to get in on him.

Nobody saw the GA divs coming and it could be something wildly out of the box again.