PL December Fixtures

• Hi y'all.

Newbie here. Just dipped my toe in the water today and spread my opening purchases over a dozen players.

9 of the 12 I have selected are established PL stars. I've done this on the basis that, from this weekend, it's really back-to-back action for PL clubs all the way through to the FA Cup 3rd round in Jan. I was wondering (hoping?) that this would be reflected in the prices? Was a similar trend evident last year?

Conversely, what tends to be the impact on winter shutdowns for says The Bundesliga?

Grateful for any insight / views on this. Cheers.

• Bump.

Can't help but I'd also be interested to know what impact winter breaks have had previously.

I can say I'm looking forward to a long stretch of football without the international break bollocks.

• Im guessing german club players drop and money moved to other countries. Something im looking forward to so i can take advantage of the silly 20p plus drops to buy more futures in them. Its only a few weeks off! Much like @noirx4 said a few weeks back that he likes the summer as pb players are sold off en masse for mb players.top up time

• @Finlay77 Aye, I'm thinking it'll be a good time to top up.

• @NewUser203381 said in PL December Fixtures:

Hi y'all.

Newbie here. Just dipped my toe in the water today and spread my opening purchases over a dozen players.

9 of the 12 I have selected are established PL stars. I've done this on the basis that, from this weekend, it's really back-to-back action for PL clubs all the way through to the FA Cup 3rd round in Jan. I was wondering (hoping?) that this would be reflected in the prices? Was a similar trend evident last year?

Conversely, what tends to be the impact on winter shutdowns for says The Bundesliga?

Grateful for any insight / views on this. Cheers.

Welcome and good luck - I, too, have 12 players in my portfolio but only half are Premier League. There is a lot of value outside English shores but, as you point out, the winter break may impact my 2 Bundesliga players ... HOWEVER, to put a spin on the ol' line...share prices can go up as well as down 😎

I've seen half of my portfolio dip into the red during the international break but have quickly recovered since so I am not worried about a slight drop off during the winter break. One thing I've learned from being on here since September is to have patience, don't panic, and don't follow the crowd.

• One bundesliga I hold is Havertz and I certainly won't be selling during their break. Just watching him now and for 19 is outstanding, sorry about the shameless pump but I don't consider it that as such, more of a one to consider.