"multiple indexes?"

• just taken the time to fully read FI's statement from Thursday and it mentions the possibility of running "multiple indexes". What do we think FI means by this? Is this relating to when they expand into new countries? Or the future potential of indexes for other sports?

• I imagine its an nba index nfl index for example if they get the licence in america. Wonder if we could join it? Id be happy to research to hell if it meant we are some of the first to get on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Finlay77 thatโ€™s is actually a bloody good point. I would become a basketball scholar overnight if it meant having my players quadruple over a couple of years ๐Ÿ˜„

• @Valhalla well the swedes irish and other countries are and will be joining ours, it could be us that gets the americans involved haha. But im guessing we wont be allowed. How could we find this out?

• Would love indexes for other sports. Basketball would be great because the season is so long, I would probably do best on a cricket one but that wouldn't happen unless they got licensing in Asia which seems highly unlikely.