Christian Pulisic

• How good can this guy be both in real life and on the index?

Very young with bags of talent and may well have some big offers from other clubs to try and pry him away from Germany in the not too distant future.

I can only see his price rising (yes, I hold a few futures of him) as he’s a scorer and creator. What do you guys think?

• @Murph personally I think his real life potential is higher than Sancho’s (although Sancho is slightly younger), but of course the English factor means Pulisic will do well to ever get close to him in terms of value whilst they are both at Dortmund (unless FI goes big in the states).

He has everything going for him for some serious growth;

Young

Getting regular game time

End product

Contract running down

Links with bigger clubs/currently at a stepping stone club

Well known in the media

Future of USA ‘soccer’

• can't get in too early in lead up to USA2026 imo

• @Keegan's-Bluff I love getting in early. But that’s 7 years away and you can only hold for 3? So 2026 might be a bit far away but I like your thinking. 😄I hold 150 shares and think he should grow nicely.

• I agree. Definitely got room for growth until next season. Like many other players it will depend on the growth of FI as a whole but can see steady increases until his long term future is decided.

• I hold Pulisic and I'm quite happy that the transfer speculation has started with him already - mainly around Chelsea. Can see him being bought to replace Hazard eventually, or at least Willian in the short term if Barcelona come knocking again.

• Buy buy buy, he will defo get linked with english teams in jan )even though he probably won't move) and this will push his price up for sure, short and long term gains!

• Not sure he would make the step up to a superclub simply because of his end product.

• Am I right in thinking that as soon as hazard leaves, pulisic should go up in price. Chelsea are banned from other transfers so he should go up

• 0_1559827566312_Screenshot_20190606-142549_Chrome.jpg

Already a Chelsea player fellas, and yes hes gonna rocket when hazard confirms hes leaving

• @MickTurbo said in Christian Pulisic:

0_1559827566312_Screenshot_20190606-142549_Chrome.jpg

Already a Chelsea player fellas, and yes hes gonna rocket when hazard confirms hes leaving

lol most these comments are 6 months old fella

• Hahaha didnt notice

• @MickTurbo soz for bamboozling you. I just didn't want to create a new thread :D

• No mate not at all, I tend to go to the trouble of finding old ones myself, I must admit I was very surprised when I thought I had to explain the situation to you all 😁😁

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.