Today's IPO's - Duncan and Dack

• Haven't been doing the reviews recently as I honestly think a 12 yr old playing Championship Manager could add as much value but today even though I haven't got time to go into detail I thought I'd offer some benchmarks for 2 that will certainly fly today.

First of all, take Bobby Duncan, Gerard's Cousin (add Xp for that pointless fact), £1.40 seems high but I think he'll at least double in price given that Mason Greenwood has bust £3, he's at high flying Liverpool with Bayern Munich sniffing. So you could benchmark him with Brewster (2.75) if he sticks around or start pondering that he could be the next Sancho and Nelson if he moves to Germany so I think £3 is probably about right.

Then take Dack, 10 goals and 6 Assists this season (8 + 2 in the League) and you've got FI gold from a Midfield perspective. This one's harder to predict but being English with the Spurs links probably places him higher than Maupay @ 1.49 but not on the level of Grealish at 2.39 so balls on the line I'd say 1.75.

There's a couple of strikers coming with old dog Antenucci and the younger Santander but they're not at big clubs and their price isn't that attractive for me.

Dauda is a young starlet but he's attracting the wrong clubs at this moment in time, Mainz being the best for FI.

Out of the keepers, MOya is best value but there's loads of great value still around in the same price bracket.

Good luck getting on Duncan early folks.

• I asked for Duncan to be added recently and have been looking forward to him being added. That said I really hoped he'd be nearer the £1 mark and it is a little odd that Armstrong at the saints is already playing PL football and on the back of a brace last week is 40p cheaper.
    I understand it probably comes as a result of the prices of similar young players at big clubs so it is what it is.
    Think I might skip the IPO and look to get on him when his price settles.
    Thanks for the review.

• Got to say I'm absolutely gobsmacked at their prices now.....I hope it's the bots and they get burnt....but most likely not.

• I'm not surprised by Dack's price but honestly thought Duncan would rise higher, that's not me saying that these kids should be as high as they are, simply a comparison to other youngsters on the Index.

Right now that's over time to concentrate on G&A/In Play for December!! Gonna be wild I reckon!

• Can anyone explain how Dack was advertised at £1 but IPO'd over 1.50?

• Still think bobby duncan is good value at his price now compared to others at similar age and level. Links to gerrard will always be good.

Does anyone know how IPOs will work when we get order books? Can you pre order an IPO?

• And Stuart Armstrong scored 2 last week only one who can get pb only 1.17 lol will load up on him

• @Teddy808 My thoughts exactly am on him 👍

• If his name was armstronginho would be well over 2 quid lol

• The cynic in me thinks that these regular IPOs are just a lame attempt by FI to trick people into believing that the market is growing (or to hide the fact that it's limping along).

More IPOs = higher FOOTIE rating. While the rest of the market stagnates or declines.

Some of the players being IPO'd are absolute nobodies.

• @ocs123 said in Today's IPO's - Duncan and Dack:

The cynic in me thinks that these regular IPOs are just a lame attempt by FI to trick people into believing that the market is growing (or to hide the fact that it's limping along).

More IPOs = higher FOOTIE rating. While the rest of the market stagnates or declines.

Some of the players being IPO'd are absolute nobodies.

plus the amount of commission they make from the buys and sells must be huge! most of them literally cant win divs as well!