Mb articles

• From a professional perspective f.i really need to sort out what articles are attributed to a player as things like this just make you laugh at the company.
    Look at paulinho(leverkusen) he has a article talking about Pascal cygan! and former arsenal Brazilians one of which used to have the same name till he changed it to paulo nagamura!

• @M.s.b

More often than not this kind of article gets deleted manually as FI's systems cannot differentiate between same names relating to different people. Marcelo and Marcelo Bielsa being the classic example that seems to crop up.

Unfortunately computers are stupid.

• @TheSleepingGiant

It just doesn't look professional and it's something they need to look into going forward as it has the potential to affect the winner Incorrectly if the computer gets it's wrong that doesn't breed confidence for people who base there strategy aroung mb and these are usually the people who have larger amounts invested.
    I guess until they sort it we just carry on laughing at f.i's incompetence.

• @M.s.b

Totally agree, it does look a bit amateurish and you would have thought in this day and age something more sophisticated would be in place, especially when you are dealing with people's money.

Maybe the new system updates that Adam Cole mentioned in his last statement might incorporate a change to this problem?

• MB is a bit of a lottery, a freebie bonus, not to be taken too seriously, unless traders are making it a full time occupation.

• MB is one of the most predictable things about FI, that's why the top returning MB players are so expensive.

And lots of things look unprofessional about FI, as it's a small company getting by as best they can. They seem to try their best though, and usually get there in the end. So, I wouldn't get too upset about any one particular thing, as tempting as it is to on occasion.

• What's amateurish is not using any articles from the sun news paper cuz who ever sorts the media buzz don't like that paper, I mean it ain't like there playing about with millions of our money or anything aye

• Whether you agree with that decision or not, that has always been the case. It's not like they've changed the rules halfway through (on that at least).

• The platform is built on mb, for people to slag it off is silly.

• @Ollie said in Mb articles:

MB is a bit of a lottery, a freebie bonus, not to be taken too seriously, unless traders are making it a full time occupation.

That's nonsense.

Mb is far more predictable and relates far closer to normal trading as you can pre-empt trends. PB is great fun but its more like FFL and its more sensible to treat PB wins as a bonus.

The media system looks a bit dodgy at times, but the wrong articles get removed so there's no problem.

• I'm not saying I agree or dis agree but to say your not using that paper for whatever reason seams abit playground to me

• @NewUser92251 said in Mb articles:

What's amateurish is not using any articles from the sun news paper cuz who ever sorts the media buzz don't like that paper, I mean it ain't like there playing about with millions of our money or anything aye

There are thousands of possible media links, they can't have them all so as long as it is clearly stated which they are , what is the issue ?

Re the Sun, even if you ignore the morality of their history, even viewing it positively it is trash journalism along with crap like the Star so not sure why anyone would want it included in anything.

• @TheSleepingGiant or lewis holtby playing for Tottenham still. I mean does he even play anymore? 😂

• I often look on newsnow.co.uk to check on incoming stories about players because that is upto the 5 minutes where the fi live rankings are upto the hour if were lucky.

I've seen stories about a player written by the Express and by goal.com in the last two hours or so that seem still to have been picked up by FI. Is it safe to assume that they will be registered over the course of the evening or is it just a lottery?

• @MickTurbo depends on if there full names is being picked up or not. Tbh the express I think are worse than the Sun and didn't realise how shocking of a paper they are until I joined FI. So many stories contradicting themselves. You will find that most stories should link up to the player within about half an hour or so of being published and than a further 20 - 30 mins for it to pick up the points

• @Shippers cheers, to be fair I'd forgotten about the full name thing which does actually rule out the goal.com article, but there is still an uncredited Express story out there from just after 2. And yes I'd recently noticed the spam they knock out 👍

• @MickTurbo what player is it for mate?

• Pogba, I know I know, I shouldn't really complain

0_1562859783191_Screenshot_20190711-164222_Chrome.jpg

Cant seem to find the link

• Ah the old ambiguous headline to make you click, and it turns out to be nothing.

There's very few sites that don't do it now, it's sad.

• @MickTurbo 🤣 it's accounted for mate, on the App I see it anyway - last one at 13:53