Jadon Sancho

• Just watching properly for the first time in a league match - He is frighteningly good. A bit like a young Ronaldo but with the end product Ronaldo didnt have at his age.

• He has it all! once he matures the regular goals will come too

• @NewUser50555

This is another similarity i see with ronaldo who started out on the wing whilst he matured

• Been watchin every game i can involving him and ive been sayin exactly the same he really is something special its hard to believe hes english. Hes the real deal and will be some player

• Insane player, I don't have the balls to go in now. May look to buy during the winter break if he drops a little.

Kai Havertz is also ridiculous but he isn't English so is half the price. It will be interesting to see what happens with youngsters from European countries if FI get the licences for countries like Germany, Spain, etc

• Hes just gone up by 20p in the last 2 mins

• @NewUser82416 I think that is the next big area of growth. As they will expand from previous trader meeting feedback months ago.

• @NewUser82416 kai havertz will play for bayern or madrid for ten years. Im buying sancho and havertz shares rather than neymar and messi. There is a next gen group of potential mb magnets and pb stars who are just around the corner and those two are certainly in that group. De ligt is much the same. His stats are so good. Much like lozano.if you compare him and salah stats this season using whoscored, they are almost identical. So when this £3.25 player gets into a pb league....

• @Clover

Yeah I can see it making a big difference to the market for sure.

@Finlay77

I have De Light as well, he'll be a £4-5 defender minimum when he gets his move. Also want to get Lozano at some point but just wary of what club he moves to first.

• @NewUser82416 de ligt could go higher. His stats read better than laporte when i compared them from a playing style view point. So for me in a top team who plays possession de ligt could become a kimmich pb wise. Scores goals too.

• @Finlay77

No I definitely agree and I said it in a thread the other day, I think he will be one of the most valuable players on the index after the share split. £4-5 is the bare minimum I think he'd be. Transfer will generate massive hype and just imagine if FI was introduced in Holland, his price would rocket.

• Been saying it for months and been mocked on occasion and told to calm down frequently. Nice to see others who think he’s a bit special.

Hopefully he keeps improving like CR7 did (reminds me more of Neymar with his style of play though) and England will finally have a genuine Ballon D’or contender.

• @PB-man

He should be playing tonight away to F Dusseldorf

• What do you guys think of Callum Hudson odoi ? I think he has a lot more potential as a goal scorer than Sancho and when he gets his regular play time will rise like Sancho. I've not gone with Sancho in hope Callum will be the better player I hope I don't regret it in a year's time

• @Advinculas-Index Didn’t start but did you see what he did when he came on? Madness.

https://twitter.com/vsrsus/status/1075140793227186177?s=21

• @NewUser7008 Sancho appears to be a once in a generation talent (ok Mbappe so twice in a generation). Hard to see anyone with as much potential.

• @PB-man unreal

• @PB-man is he really close to/on par with Mbappe?

Haven’t seen a great deal of him if I’m honest and assumed his high price was down to the ‘future England star’ factor - surely he must have a few flaws for City to let him go?

Or just a late bloomers perhaps?

• @Chris-J said in Jadon Sancho:

@PB-man is he really close to/on par with Mbappe?

Haven’t seen a great deal of him if I’m honest and assumed his high price was down to the ‘future England star’ factor - surely he must have a few flaws for City to let him go?

Or just a late bloomers perhaps?

He's 18, so not a late bloomer and City didn't so much let him go as he forced a move.

It's quite funny reading this back now:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41118514

• @Yellow I see - looks like they poached him from Watford so he didn’t exactly owe City any loyalty.

I don’t blame any City youngster for wanting out of that academy.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.