POGBA- FI King 👑

• @Londoner man, if ur 250 ish down on the pog, and similar on 3x others. U need a bit of a think.
    I’m happy to ride out a 10 or 20p drop cos I’m 3 or 4 quid up on all of them.

Are u in profit?

• @Sacred I agree, and all the reporting is done based on a single story from one chap who no-one has ever heard of. Luckily I’ll be releasing a story to the press tomorrow to say the deal is nowhere near done to counter balance today’s stories!

Nothing has changed today, OGS is still confident of keeping him, Real Madrid will still be looking to sign Hazard and keep enough money free for either Mbappe or Neymar, and Pogba’s agent is still banned from doing any business for another 2 months.

• If he really wanted out, he’d be instagramming pics outside a Madrid bullring. He isn’t. He’s being v v quiet.
    He’ll stay.

• @Dan-The-Man Have Sterling and Kane, Still not sure about Pulisic, the market is a bit tricky right now.

• @Sacred said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

There's no way pogba moves at the start of the window, he has 3 years on his contract and Man Utd would like to keep him. They'll be haggling over a fee for months in my opinion if he does decide he wants to leave, i'll be keeping him as a long term hold regardless.

It depends how quickly United want to re-build, they need to know if Pogba is the heart of the team or not asap, otherwise I'd expect it to drag out all season, either confirm your staying or do one Pogba.

• @Andy-M said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Sacred said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

There's no way pogba moves at the start of the window, he has 3 years on his contract and Man Utd would like to keep him. They'll be haggling over a fee for months in my opinion if he does decide he wants to leave, i'll be keeping him as a long term hold regardless.

It depends how quickly United want to re-build, they need to know if Pogba is the heart of the team or not asap, otherwise I'd expect it to drag out all season, either confirm your staying or do one Pogba.

He’s the heart of the team, when he performs, all the average players around him perform. He’s going nowhere

• @Andy-M They'll only let him go if Real Madrid match his valuation regardless of if Pogba hands in a transfer request or not. Can you really see Real Madrid spending £150m on Pogba after buying Jovic/Hazard for another 150m?

• @Sacred @Ringers Hoping he stays, jesus United can't lose Pogba right now, the re-build is massive without losing the heart of the team 😫

• @Andy-M said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Sacred @Ringers Hoping he stays, jesus United can't lose Pogba right now, the re-build is massive without losing the heart of the team 😫

Ur breaking out into optimism again 😂😂😂

Welcome back! I thought u were losing faith in the earlier posts 😂

• Anyone who thinks a deal is done or close to being done for Pogba to leave needs a reality check. Let’s be real here, there’s NO way Utd will sell Pogba before they have signed sealed and delivered his replacement. Amongst all of the players linked to Utd not one is a Pogba type player that could be realistically seen as his replacement.

So for Pogba to leave, there’s still a long way to go- not to mention his asking price being met and his dick of an agent negotiating his slice!

• @Andy-M

For what it's worth, Maupay is where my money has moved.

25 goals, 8 assists at Brentford, 22 years old.

Worth checking out if you haven't already. He's around the 80p mark and most of the Premiership clubs are looking. Villa had already said they would go for him if they go promoted.

• @MVViolaris

That's not how money works. You don't go spend £80m, with the logic that you might be able to sell a player for £80m.

You line up the deals... then make the sale... then use the money to buy. The sale comes first, otherwise you could end up with a player you can't sell and £80m in the hole.

• @Ringers said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Andy-M said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Sacred @Ringers Hoping he stays, jesus United can't lose Pogba right now, the re-build is massive without losing the heart of the team 😫

Ur breaking out into optimism again 😂😂😂

Welcome back! I thought u were losing faith in the earlier posts 😂

Yeah this FI lark really changes how you look at things, even worse when it's the team you've supported for best part of 40 years.

• @Dan-The-Man said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Andy-M

Worth checking out if you haven't already. He's around the 80p mark and most of the Premiership clubs are looking. Villa had already said they would go for him if they go promoted.

He was the 1st player I ever wrote and asked to be put on the market, actually joint 1st with Ollie Watkins 😁 believe it or not I no longer hold, I do however hold Watkins still and Said Benrahma from Brentford, Might have to jump back on Maupay if there's a sniff of a move to the EPL 😉

• @Andy-M Villa are said to be chasing him but I think there's loads more to come.

• @Ringers too true, he's also dun not too shabby in that time on mb, total profit on poginator must be well over 5 pound a share and that's before media madness. Also like a few have said not much chance of leaving at all sellin him is madness bothe for man u and FI holders!

• @MVViolaris said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

Anyone who thinks a deal is done or close to being done for Pogba to leave needs a reality check. Let’s be real here, there’s NO way Utd will sell Pogba before they have signed sealed and delivered his replacement. Amongst all of the players linked to Utd not one is a Pogba type player that could be realistically seen as his replacement.

So for Pogba to leave, there’s still a long way to go- not to mention his asking price being met and his dick of an agent negotiating his slice!

His dick of an agent who is currently banned too.

@MVViolaris

That's not how money works. You don't go spend £80m, with the logic that you might be able to sell a player for £80m.

You line up the deals... then make the sale... then use the money to buy. The sale comes first, otherwise you could end up with a player you can't sell and £80m in the hole.

Exactly my point- you line up the deals. Where is the deal for his replacement? Nothing is done secretly these days, so it would be well publicised by now. If you make the mistake of selling before you buy then you will be held to ransom by the club who you are trying to by the replacement from because you’ve “shown your hand”. You will then pay over the odds and Utd usually pay above market value, so imagine how much extra the fee will be when it’s for the star players replacement.

And FYI if anyone in world football can afford to buy before they sell its Utd.

@Andy-M

Yet another post about Maupay? If it’s not Maupay it’s Kane and Bale with you 😂! Please don’t reply by telling me how much they have all made you because I’ve read it in several other of your posts! Although most of your time is spent on Pogba bashing 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @MVViolaris said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Dan-The-Man said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

Yet another post about Maupay? If it’s not Maupay it’s Kane... although most of your time is spent on Pogba bashing 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sounds like I have a stalker fan!

Hang on. Just what exactly is your issue here. That I gave the forum some absolutely belting advice.

Yes, I've been preaching King Kane for months. Here's his graph. I'm sorry if you didn't get on board but at any point if you had, you'd be better off for it right now.

0_1559137880425_Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 14.50.37.png

And yeah, I told everyone to get out of Pogba... back when he was worth £8.30p. Today he's £7.41. Do you want me to apologise for trying to save people money? Most of my so called Pogba bashing came from a thread asking if you should "hold or sell". Sounds like you'd prefer it, if only the people who said "hold" replied.

I've moved on to Maupay. Why?

Because he's a super talented young lad who's outright prolific, will likely get a move to the Premiership given that Brentford finished mid table and at 82p he's 30+% up from when I started mentioning him and that's before the transfer speculation kicks in. If he rises another 20p over the coming months, he's been a truly great investment.

I'm not charging people for my advice, nor am I forcing it up on them. I like to find someone who disagree's with me on players, as the debate can often be enlightening which is one of the reasons I enjoy being on forums. If you aren't here to see other peoples opinions on players, why are you here?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.