POGBA- FI King 👑

• @Andy-M said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Londoner Hmmm not all paying attention to an important final then 🤦🏻‍♂️

Saturday is 5 x media places and triple game day

Thanks, mate. I hold four players for the final (VVD, Salah, Moura and if Kane plays). I'm definitely paying attention! LOL

• @Londoner said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Andy-M said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

Saturday is 5 x media places and triple game day

Thanks, mate. I hold four players for the final (VVD, Salah, Moura and if Kane plays). I'm definitely paying attention! LOL

Kane even if he doesn't play I reckon... largely because that will be a major talking point. Either a master stroke or major blunder.

• @Londoner was referring to Arsenal v Chelsea mate, cos u forgot it was a single media day 😁

@Londoner was referring to Arsenal v Chelsea mate, cos u forgot it was a single media day 😁

I was paying attention at that match too. I was busy and missed the 1st half (goal-less, nothing missed). But watched the whole of the 2nd half (hold Hazard and Ozil). LOL.

• @Londoner clean sweep on Hazard 👍

Saturday is 5 x media places and triple match day, it actually says that on your screenshot below that u just posted ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I know what it says but I was asking the question since the whole purpose of Media Madness is to cover days when there is no eligible fotty. As what's happened in the past when CS have paid out for a single match day when it should have been treble. They might get confused and pay out for a single media day because Saturday is also a treble match day. Let's hope not!

• @Londoner but its already been confirmed mate, the highest payout in FI history.. 5media places plus triple PB... so it's 100%

• @Dan-The-Man said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@MVViolaris said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Dan-The-Man said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

Yet another post about Maupay? If it’s not Maupay it’s Kane... although most of your time is spent on Pogba bashing 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sounds like I have a stalker fan!

Hang on. Just what exactly is your issue here. That I gave the forum some absolutely belting advice.

Yes, I've been preaching King Kane for months. Here's his graph. I'm sorry if you didn't get on board but at any point if you had, you'd be better off for it right now.

0_1559137880425_Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 14.50.37.png

And yeah, I told everyone to get out of Pogba... back when he was worth £8.30p. Today he's £7.41. Do you want me to apologise for trying to save people money? Most of my so called Pogba bashing came from a thread asking if you should "hold or sell". Sounds like you'd prefer it, if only the people who said "hold" replied.

I've moved on to Maupay. Why?

Because he's a super talented young lad who's outright prolific, will likely get a move to the Premiership given that Brentford finished mid table and at 82p he's 30+% up from when I started mentioning him and that's before the transfer speculation kicks in. If he rises another 20p over the coming months, he's been a truly great investment.

I'm not charging people for my advice, nor am I forcing it up on them. I like to find someone who disagree's with me on players, as the debate can often be enlightening which is one of the reasons I enjoy being on forums. If you aren't here to see other peoples opinions on players, why are you here?

Sometime... things just work out...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9180233/aston-villa-transfer-record-brentford-neal-maupay-premier-league/

In the last hour...
    0_1559173004001_Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 00.32.45.png

• @Dan-The-Man Brighton, Burnley, Sheff Utd & Villa won't exactly get the column inches.

But he seems a decent player, the gamble is whether he can make the step up to the PL if he is going to gain any real value from here on in

• @Ericali Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if any of the bigger clubs react but at least a move to somewhere like Villa would see him play every week.

I'd prefer him to join Sheff Utd as I think they will be this years Wolves and he could probably top Jota's impressive season.

• @Londoner I feel exactly the same. I think i would regret it more if i sold now, then in a few weeks to see how media madness pans out.

I may lose money holding on, but i don't have enough shares in him to be looking over my shoulder at the bailiffs.

• @Dan-The-Man said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Ericali Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if any of the bigger clubs react but at least a move to somewhere like Villa would see him play every week.

I'd prefer him to join Sheff Utd as I think they will be this years Wolves and he could probably top Jota's impressive season.

It’s about time your pumping paid off on Maupay. Genuine question here, in your own words you say Sheff Utd could be the next wolves, so why wouldn’t you compare Maupay to Raúl jiminez? Great season last year with 13 premier league goals yet he’s only 62p? Plus he’s a Mexican international. Unlikely that Maupay will get into the French squad ahead of Mbappe. Maupay is already 50% more expensive than jiminez? I don’t hold jiminez but just wanted your thoughts on this as you offer great free advice.

• @MVViolaris said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

Genuine question here, in your own words you say Sheff Utd could be the next wolves, so why wouldn’t you compare Maupay to Raúl jiminez?

It's a fair question. Jiminez is 28 years old, Maupay and Jota are both 22 years old and we all know how important age is on FI. Also, when I make a comparison, I try to stack the odds against who I'm favouring, so as to be cautious with my comparison.

Last season Jota was the 5th highest scorer in the Championship, playing in a forcefully dominant Wolves side who walked the league, this season Maupay is the 3rd highest scorer in the Championship, with far more goals and assists than what Jota picked up and he's done that while playing for mid table Brentford.

It’s about time your pumping paid off on Maupay.

Looking back through my purchase history... I first bought in on Maupay for £1.70, on the 5th of January (7 days after joining FI). That's roughly 56p in todays post-share-split world. Those original futures are up 60% for me... which ain't bad for 5 months, to say I was a complete newbie when I bought in. It's not the best buy I've had on here but steady away. What I find super interesting about that, is I was willing to pay £1.70 for him.... shows you the kind of growth achievable.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.